Chapter 6

I was in a different room. Not the dark and cold one. But I can get the thought outside of my head. I am like a siren, and they are the crew? It made zero sense. He was making zero sense. I shook my head and looked around the room. I was on a bed. It was actually quite comfy.  Not going to lie but besides the comfiness. I need a way out of here. I put my legs over the bed. Standing up. But I realized that may have been the dumbest mistake ever. I fell down. They broke my leg. How could I forget that? My falling made a loud thump. And I heard walking. Oh, how fun they caught me. The dream was the one there. He looked at me on the floor. And took a bite of his apple. "You forget?" Dream said with a snicker. I looked down at the floor. Still mad at him. I mean who wouldn't be mad at someone who broke their leg? I grumbled. And he walked over to me setting his apple down. picked me up and placed me back on the bed. "There you go" He patted my head mockingly. I pushed him away. And he grinned. He grabbed his apple and took another bite. "So how is your stay here?" He spoke. I rolled my eyes at him. But he continued to wait for my answer. "Horrible Zero Stars," I say he laughs and looks at me. If his mask was not on, I could tell he had a crazed expression. "You I would not need to break your leg if you had not run away," he said. I looked at him with a sign of disbelief. "Who in their right mind would not run away??" I speak. He looks at me and thinks about it. He shrugs and nods. "Well, I mean it's not like we're going to kill you right?" He speaks. I look at him and mumble. "I hope you do." He raises his eyebrow. "What I didn't hear you?" A cocky tone liaised his entire voice. I didn't answer him. He shrugs and leaves. I was left alone again. I would rather be dead than here. Maybe I do need to go back to my real home. 

(Tubbo's Pov)

I and Ranboo were going to find them. It was just a matter of time when. I swear if they lay a single hand on her I will kill them. "So where is their house anyway?" Ranboo says. I look up to him and say, "In the forest." He nods and we continued our walking. I stopped when I saw the house. Putting my hand out to stop him. "Ok, so the plan is you distract them I go get her?" I speak. He nods and we both go our separate ways. I walk down the side of the house. Looking in every window. I could hear Ranboo and them talking. I then reached one window. It was her on a bed. Her leg looked bruised. They did hurt her. I swear. I will freaking kill them. I knocked on the window. And her head perked up and her eyes glowed with happiness. I smiled and tried opening the window. It was locked. I saw that it was unlocked from the inside. I tried to motion to unlock it. But she motioned to me that her leg was hurt. I growl. They must have broken her leg. I then get an idea. The backdoor. I can see if it's unlocked. I motioned to her that I would be back, and she nodded. I walked to the back no one was there. I turned the knob of the door. Phew, it was unlocked. I snuck inside and went straight to her. I locked the door. And whispered. "Is your leg broken" She nodded. And I sighed and went to the window opening it. 

(Sapnap's Pov)

Something was going on I could feel it. Why was Ranboo here? Why was he talking about flowers? I then looked back and saw the backdoor was opened. I went over to it and closed it. I felt like something odd was happening. So, I went over to where Y/n was. I tried opening the door. It was locked I heard whispering. It was damn Tubbo. I shouted to the other two. "It's a trick!" They both looked at me confused. And turned around Ranboo was gone. I tried opening the door. pounding on it. A dream came over. And motioned me to back up. He kicked the door in. She was gone... Geroge looked every way and then said "The window they snuck out the window" Anger grumbled inside of me. I am so killing that short freaking lamb. I marched out of the room and the other two did as well. Looks like we have to go look for our love again. 

(Y/n's Pov)

Right now, I was on Tubbo's back. Piggyback ride style. We were running. My true Saviers were here! I was holding onto him for dear life. We got out of the forest. Ranboo was there. We all began our walk back to their house. And we all saw Schaltt... Dang it. I did not want to see him. Schaltt came over. "What happened to her?" He spoke. It sounded like he was angered. I was confused. "Dream team kidnapped her," Tubbo said. Schaltts eyes were in full rage mode. I just hugged Tubbo. I was tired from all of this. I just wanted to go back with Tubbo and Ranboo. I closed my eyes and felt like the darkness take me again. I fell asleep on Tubbo's back. But the last thing I heard was. "I'll take care of it" It was schaltt. But then darkness consumed me.