Chapter 4

I felt someone grab my waist. Hoist me up covering my mouth. I thrashed around kicking. Until they shouted "CALM DOWN WOMAN" my struggles did not attend to stop. He finally sighed. And put me down instantly turning around. I saw a blonde boy. blue eyes red and white T-shirt. "Who are you," I say. He looks at me. Looked me up and down and says, "Tommy and who are you, woman." I breathe in and out. "My name is Y/n," I say. He nods "Why did you do that," I say. He gives a confused look and then has a realization look. "OH, yea I did not want you to scream." I look at him and squint my eyes. "Do not question me woman" he says pridefully. I blink my eyes. And then realization shook me. Tommy? Didn't Phliza say one of his son's names was Tommy? "Wait do you have a brother named Wilbur?" I ask and he looks at me and has a look of how you know that. "Yes, how do you know that?" I smile and say, "Your father Philza told me" He has a sigh of relief face. And he smiled back. "Do you want to come with me?" Tommy asked. He seemed to like me. I looked back at where I came from. And back to him. "Sure," I say He smiled brightly and grabbed my hand leading me onward. 

We finally made it to a house. And he opened the front door leading me in. And he said, "Wilbur will be back in a little while." He spoke. I nodded and he went to the kitchen area leaving me. "You want to play a game," Tommy said. I shrugged and nodded. He smiled even brighter. And he grabbed a board game. He set the board game down. And started setting it up. He looked at the instructions and flat-out said "Fuck instructions we play our own way" I chuckled. 

After I won three games. He was throwing a raging fit "YOU FUCKING CHEATED" I laughed. He seemed pissed off. He picked me up and threw me on the couch. I was dying laughing. He was going to continue to yell at me, but someone walked in. Tommy looked up to who it was. "Hey, Tomm- who is that," The person said. "Oh, this is y/n." He spoke. I just sat there. "Well hello, Y/n my name is Wilbur, but you can call me wil," he said. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back. Tommy looked at me. "I have a question are you new to here?" he asked I nodded. "Tommy, Tubbo is coming over later," Wilbur said. "Alright I bet he would like to meet Y/n," Tommy said. I butted in saying "Oh, I know Tubbo I stay with him and Ranboo." Tommy looks at me and smiles and nods. "Well, Wilbur want to join us on our board game adventure?" Tommy said. Wilbur shrugged and nodded like I did before. "But be careful she is a cheater," Tommy said leaving to get another game. I rolled my eyes and laughed. As I was cleaning up the first game, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked up to see Wilbur staring at me. It was not like a death stare more like a mesmerized stare. I smiled and he blushed and looked away. Tommy came bouncing back. With monopoly... We will be here forever.

we were in the middle of the game. And Tommy landed on my plot. Getting me 500 dollars. "Tommy, you need to pair the money," Wilbur said laughing. Tommy being in his rage fit again said "NO SHE ALREADY HAS TO MUCH" I was about to get the money myself. I crawled over Tommy grabbing the money. But instead of going back, he hugged me. "Tommy let goooo were playing a game!" I speak. "If you steal my money, I get to hug you" he said proudful. I sigh and I finally broke free from the undying hug. And Tommy pouted. And Wilbur laughed. "Too bad so sad Tommy," I say. He groans. 

After the end of the game. I won like the champion I truly am. Instead of Tommy throwing a fit he hugged me. He was being clingy. Wilbur stood up. And he looked at my figure being hugged to death by Tommy. "You are very short." He said I gave an offended look. "I am not that short I am just 5'0" Tommy busted out laughing. Letting go of the hug. "How dare you," I say pointing my finger at Wilbur. He chuckled and he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. "You have beautiful eyes." He speaks. I smile and say, "You do as well" He blushed. And looked away. Before anything else could happen. Tommy picked me up raising me in the air. "Simba!" I struggle " I AM NOT SHORT" I shout. Wilbur began to burst out laughing. Tommy put me down and patted my head. "You will grow on day Y/n." I push him a little. And he has an offended look. "How dare you woman" I roll my eyes. And laugh.