A girl with a sweet smile, welcomed us inside. She had bangs which covered her forehead, and pretty facial features.

Taking a seat beside Taehyung, I noticed Hoseok, Jungkook, and their assistants, approaching us. Hoseok passed me a smile, as he took a seat next to Taehyung. Jungkook took a seat next to me, and turned to look at me.

"You ready for the presentation?"

"Yeah. I'm a bit nervous, but I'll do it."

"I like your confidence."

His sentence made me giggle and feel more confident at the same time. I felt an elbow nudging me, as I looked at Taehyung.

He signalled his eyes towards the door, as I saw a tall, handsome and a buff man entering with his secretary and few other people.

We all stood up to greet him. He shook his hands with Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok. They all seemed close.

"Good evening everyone. Myself Mr. Kim Namjoon. I'm the CEO of 'RM Entertainment'."

The buff man spoke, as he passed us a dimple smile. The girl with the bangs stood up, as she walked towards the projector.

"It's an honour to meet you all. Myself Lalisa Monoban, I'm the assistant of the CEO. As we know, the 'Kim Co.' and our company has decided to collaborate, I would like to explain you all the details."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was such great experience, as we got invited to your company, for such a great collaboration. I look forward to great opportunities in the future, for the advancement of our companies. Thank you..."

I heard an applause, as I bowed. The meeting finally came to an end. Everyone got up, as I noticed Lalisa approaching me.

"Hey, are you the secretary of Mr. Kim?"

"Yeah...and you're the secretary of Mr. Kim too?"

She giggled, as she nodded her head.

"Friends?"

She extended her hand, as I shook it smiling back.

"Friends."

"So, Lalisa-"

"No, it's just Lisa..."

"Ah...okay, Lisa...how is this city?"

"It's literally beautiful. You know, I've travelled the whole city, by now!"

"Woah...that's awesome."

"Hey, for how many days are you staying here?"

"Umm, probably six more days?"

"Great! Then it's decided! I'll take you around the city, and we'll have fun!"

My eyes widened, as I blinked.

"Wait, just the two of us?"

"Of course! We'll have personal drivers. And don't worry about being lost. I'm literally a human map. Just let me know, when you have time"

I chuckled at her sentence.

"Sure. I'll let you know."

"Hello Miss Lee."

I turned around to see Mr. Kim, smiling at me.

"Oh, Hello Mr. Kim..."

"I see, you have really good skills and a great confidence. I'm impressed."

Omg, Omg!

I wanna jump, yell, scream, dance, sing-

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim. I'm glad to know that..."

After a while, the people began leaving the room. I left as well and stood silently in the parking, waiting for Taehyung to arrive.

I was so damn tired, that I would sleep any minute. My stomach burnt in hunger, but my sleep was taking over it.

Tapping my foot impatiently, I walked towards our car. Hearing laughing voices, I peeked behind our car, to see a group of men.

"Yah! Where's that shorty?"

Jungkook asked Namjoon, as he massaged his shoulder.

"I miss Jiminie. He'll be there in the next meeting though!"

Taehyung pouted.

Jiminie? That's a cute name.

"Ah you guys..."

"Let's go then, we'll meet soon."

"YO! Rrrrappp Monsterrrr! YO!"

Jungkook hit Namjoon playfully, as they all bursted into laughter. I giggled silently.

They have an insane duality. How can they totally be two different people?

"Okay then, Bye!"

"Byee!"

Shit.

They all were coming at this direction. I quickly walked to the other side of the car, and acted casual.

"Y/n"

I heard a whisper behind me. Jerking my head behind, I saw Jungkook holding a chocolate.

"What's this for?"

"You did great on your presentation. So, something sweet?"

"Ohh, really?"

"MISS Y/N!"

Our heads moved in sync, as an annoyed Taehyung stood before us.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jungkook?"

"Just giving her a chocolate."

He said casually, rolling his eyes.

"You know what, you're a really good person. But you keep doing stupid things, that you shouldn't!"

The chocolate tempted me so bad, that I couldn't control myself. I slowly unwrapped it between their conversation, and tossed it into my mouth.

"It's not stupid. It's just a reward!"

"Why are you forcing her?"

"I'm not forcing her! She likes chocolates."

"She doesn't want it! Do yo-"

Taehyung paused when he noticed my hands. He looked at my mouth, as I slowly gulped it, smiling nervously.

"See? She liked it! She likes small things like this. Which. You. Can't. Give. Her."

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung, who looked like he would explode any second. He huffed angrily, as he sat inside the car.

"I've to go! Thank you for the chocolate Jungkook!"

"You're welcome Y/n."

I quickly took my seat besides Taehyung, as the car drove off. None of us spoke a word during the ride. Soon, we reached our hotel.

Taehyung exited the car, as he took large steps towards the elevator, leaving me behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!"

I couldn't run that fast, because of my heels. But before I could reach, the door closed. Sighing in frustration, I waited for the elevator to come again.

Why is he behaving like this?

Wtf is wrong with him?

Reaching our floor, I hurriedly walked towards our room.