"Wait! What are you doing!" Shivaay who had walked into the living room from his work was little surprised to see her so engrossed in her phone. With a bubbling curiosity, he peeked to have a glimpse of her screen, only to watch her upload a picture of them together.

"Any problem?" Annika raised her head and watched him drop many polythene bags on sofa seat, beside her. "You being in the picture? Umm I mean are you okay if I update this ? Since you are that private person. Once you said your photo was misused."

"Nope. No issues" Shivaay shrugged his shoulders. "Just astonished to see your gram account. About that photo, at the profile being circulated is for another day to hear. Young girls these days! They don't even leave their young and energetic professors!

Annika laughed at his usually grumpy face. "Would you get freshed up first or have coffee?" She asked later grabbing his laptop bag and couple of files in his hands.

"I smell awfully bad. I will freshen up." Shivaay wrinkled his noses just by imagining the sweat that rolled in the evening. "I brought every stuff you asked for. Tomatoes, paneer, methi, cooking oil and curd."

"Milk? At least have you got ashirwad atta?"

"Oops!" Scratching his back of head, Shivaay looked apologitic for forgttening. "The store was being restocked so I might have forgotten."

"I reminded you a number of times. Didn't I? Texts! Voice messages! Ek laathe ho toh dusra bol jate ho. Kaise sambhalu aapko! I was supposed to help you with coffee but you have forgotten. Ab khaana kya kayenge?"

[Trans- You get one and forget another. How should I deal with you!]

[Trans-Now what would we have for dinner?]

"How much will you scold this poor man?" Shivaay attempted to pout, however it definitely didn't look good instead Annika had a hard time suppressing her laughter.

"Stop pouting! You have become lazier than ever. Every morning you shout on top of your lungs in search of one or other things. Yesterday that nosy neeche wali aunty came to me and asked if I was okay and treated well since the man I was living with is always loud." She huffed glaring at him.

[Trans- Downstairs Aunty]

"You are behaving like a typical wife!"

"Ha ho mein typical biwi! Biwi ho mein!" Annika scrutinised him, narrowing her eyes.

[Trans- Yes I'm a typical wife. I'm your wife.]

"Annika! Where is my watch? What about my bike's keys! I guess I lost it!" Shivaay rolled his eyes seeing her imitate him, from the every morning shehganiyas. "And what about the breakfast thing? Ohhh my god Annika you have stored oil in puris instead of oil dispenser. I'm not having it!"

Saying so, Annika twisted her mouth recalling his everyday tantrums.

"Accha chalo baba. Let's go to grocery store." As the evening sun began to cast long shadows across the bustling city, he knew that he had to make amends. Determined to rectify his forgetfulness and salvage the day Shivaay suggested to his wife Annika that they embark on a leisurely walk to the nearest store. "And have something while returning home."

[Trans- oh come on.]

"Abhi? It's almost time for dinner. And I have prepared mattar ke sabzi as per your request, abhi waste ho jayega. "

[Trans- Now?]

[Trans- peas curry as per your request, now it would go waste.]

"Refrigerate it. While coming back, pani Puri ya chat ka kar aayenge. I believe that would be light food before we sleep."