[Trans- aren't you ashamed?]

"Sharam kyu! Pasand aagye isliye pati bana liya. And about being to the level of god and parents, let this student show you how to worship." Seductively Annika, moved her fingers beneath his tee, caressing his skin.

[Trans- And why should I? I liked you so I made you my husband.]

"Accha?" Shivaay whimpered under her touch, "let's complete the movie and then continue this. What say?"

[Trans- Is it?'

With Annika's seducing and bold attempts the movie was quickly pushed to the darkest corner of their minds, fading away like a distant memory. Annika, a woman with an allure that captivated those around her, seized the opportunity to take the lead in their passionate embrace.

Her eyes brimming with mischief and desire locked onto Shivaay's as she confidently reached out and grabbed his nape. The electricity in the air intensified as she pulled him closer their bodies gravitating towards each other like magnets. With a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins she pressed her lips against his with an intensity that left no doubt about her intentions.

Annika was a force to be reckoned with – headstrong and unapologetically confident. An ambivert in nature she possessed the ability to command attention in any room she entered. Shivaay on the other hand was a shy and introverted soul who often needed a gentle push to step out of his comfort zone. In this delicate dance of passion it was Annika who took on the role of the catalyst encouraging Shivaay.

Their plush medium sized bed adorned with soft blankets and soft pillows was momentarily abandoned as they sought a change of scenery for their movie night. The laptop once perched precariously on the bed was carefully moved aside to make room for their passionate exchange. The room itself seemed to hold its breath in anticipation of recognizing the profound connection between these two souls.

As their lips molded together in a fervent dance time seemed to stand still. The outside world faded away replaced by the intoxicating energy that pulsed between them. Their embrace encapsulated not only physical desire but also a profound emotional connection strengthening the bond they shared as husband and wife.

With Annika's bold and assertive approach Shivaay felt a surge of liberation. He surrendered himself to the moment relishing in the blissful abandonment of inhibition. In this instance they defied societal expectations and embraced their own unique love story.

And so with the movie forgotten and the laptop moved to the periphery Annika and Shivaay embarked on a voyage of passion.

"Abhi sharam nahi aati kya?" Annika asked with her exhilarating breath as Shivaay peppered kisses down the nape. His hands were still groping her breast and perhaps at times fondling her pebbled like nipples.

[Trans- Aren't you ashamed now?]

"Nahi." Shivaay breathed out. Annika let out a moan as Shivaay, her husband of seven months bit over her skin, junction, between her neck and shoulder. "Biwi ke samne kaise sharam."

[Trans- No.]

[Trans- What is shame in front of the wife.]

"I don't have any clothes which covers my neck Shivaay!" Annika shouted, realising that his bites and kisses might leave traces of hickeys.

"Use my red turtle neck shirt." Advised Shivaay. "Tomorrow!]

In the aftermath as they lay tangled in each other's arms the room was infused with a tranquil satisfaction. The forgotten movie remained a mere backdrop to the intensity of their union as they basked in the afterglow of their intimate encounter.