"Apke pati, apne patni ko khush dekh kar he khush ho jate hein." He told with his flirty smile. "Just be yourself. Kaafi hain."

[Trans- You husband only wishes to see his wife happy and sound.]

[Trans- That's enough.]

She squeezed his hand gently silently acknowledging the effort he had put into creating this beautiful escape from their mundane routines.

"Go fast and make sure to be back in the next half an hour." Shivaay urged Annika to have a nice relaxing shower and be back to him.

With a renewed sense of vigor and anticipation Annika glided towards the bedroom her blossoming laughter resonating through the house.

In their modest and minimalist home Shivaay busied himself readying the bedroom. He piled up a couple of blankets towards the end of the bed, and then placed his laptop on it. He, then, dimmed the lights creating an ambiance of intimacy and tranquility. Piles of freshly buttered popcorn cascaded into a large bowl, releasing a tantalizing aroma that hinted at the decadent evening ahead.

Shivaay double-checked his ott platform, ensuring that their chosen cinematic masterpiece was loaded and ready for their viewing pleasure.

As Annika emerged from their non-attached bathroom from the living room to their bedroom, an ethereal vision swathed in warmth and comfort, Shivaay's breath hitched in adoration.

She wore a cozy white wide neck tee with beige coloured loose pyjamas that had pokla dots of black colour. Her eyes sparkled with joy her hair cascading down her shoulders in soft waves. Shivaay was struck by the realization that no screen could compare to the allure of his wife's presence.

She is cute!

With eager anticipation Shivaay took Annika's hand leading her towards, their bed a.k.a. cinematic haven. The room emanated with a palpable energy a vibrant synergy between anticipation and love. As they settled onto the medium sized however very cozy bed with their entwined fingers resting atop a shared pillow, then Shivaay pressed play button.

"Jab we met? Seriously Shivaay! You could have opted for some crime and thriller movie."

"You aren't vibing with me yaar. It's romantic movie night." Shivaay argued back with her.

"But I have watched it a million times. So you have, I guess. It's predictable. You should have played that Tamil movie, Ratsaan. That's so beautiful made."

"Aree yaar kon movie date pe woh suspense thriller dekta hein. And moreover this is vibing with my vibes."

[Trans- Aree, dude who watches that movie during a movie date.]

"Shiv-"

"Watch this with me or I will-"

"Or? What Shivaay ji?" Annika watched him grumbling and tried teasing him only wishing to see him blush.

"Or I will kiss you!" Flustered and nervous, Shivaay blabbered.

"Achha come. Let's kiss." Initiating the touch, Annika leaned over his shoulder and grabbed hold of his round neck collared tee.

[Trans- Okay,]

Placing his left palm over her lipglossed lips, Shivaay stopped her for a moment, and tried his hand in threatenings. "How dare you do something like this with your professor. I neve-"

"Ex-professor." Annika corrected him, as she pushed his palm from her face.

"Yes! Yes! Former professor but still! Don't you know how guru is treated. He is like a god to students. Next parents! How dare you try to get close with me, your guru. Sharam nahi aati kya?"