Happy?

Lauren's POV

I woke up pretty early today, I ate my breakfast in bed and then got ready for the day. Today Natalie, Harry, and Jake were coming for an early lunch. I put on some burgundy high waisted shorts and a white lacy crop top. I did simple makeup and did a side braid, soon I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi" Jake said as he walked in

"hi" I said

he kissed on the cheek and we both went out to the deck

"how are you doing?" he asked

"good" I said calmly, then we just small talked until Harry and Natalie arrived.

We all ate some sushi and sat on the deck, it was very peaceful I loved it.

"hey we should all go to the cinema!" Natalie suggested

we all agreed and went in Jake's car to the movies.

We decided to watch Pitch Perfect 2, well, actually Natalie and I had to convince Jake and Harry since they wanted to watch a Marvel movie.

Once the movie was over we all went to get some frozen yogurt, suddenly a whole paparazzi mob came and started snapping millions of pictures at us.

There were so much that I had to call the security guy back at my house to come and basically rescue us from all the people.

"those were a lot of paparazzi" Harry said as Jake drove back to my house

"I know, it's just so damn annoying!" I replied

"wait... Harry what's this?" Natalie suddenly asked showing him a picture of him and a blonde.

"umm... that's ehmmm...." Harry blabbed

"who is she?" Natalie asked desperately

"well... yesterday wen I went to a friend's house we started drinking a bit, and then he called some of his friends and next thing I know I woke up with her in my friend's house at 4:00am" Harry said

"oh... and you just tell me this with no shame what so ever" Natalie said with a tear rolling down her cheek

"look I'm sorry babe, it was just a drunken mistake, I love you too much I would never do anything like that again" He told her

"you are such an asshole!" Natalie told him

"come on everybody is an asshole when they're drunk, please babe don't get upset"

"just shut up right now, this is.. it's over" Natalie yelled at Harry

"what is over?"

"US, we are over!" Natalie yelled

Hopefully, we just arrived and Natalie wen straight into my house.

Harry stood next to the car, with a horrified look on it's face.

"You blew it there" I told him

"I was drunk I thought if I didn't make it a huge deal, she wouldn't be so upset" He told me

"well.... man you didn't do a great job" Jake said

"just leave I'll talk to her" I told him

"I'm going to I had a great time" Jake said and they both got in Jake's car and went off.

As I entered my room I saw her crying in my bed.

Then she told me how she hated Harry, how he was such a douche bag, I totally agreed but although I tried to explain to her how Harry was really sorry and how he loved her and everything she wouldn't listen to me and the fact is I hate to see them break up like these, they have been together for the longest time and it is quite sad since I've seen how happy she is with him.

After a while when Natalie calmed down a bit and deleted all of Harry's recent text messages saying how sorry he was, we started watching some movies on Netflix until we feel asleep.

Justin's POV

It was 11:00pm and I had just gotten home. I heard Ariana in the shower and opened the door.

"oh" she said with a surprised look on her face and with shampoo on her hair.

I started getting naked and then joined her.

I started washing my hair as she washed her body, she looked so damn sexy while she scrubbed her body.

I couldn't hold it back so I kissed her so hard.

I pushed her to the shower corner and made out with her so damn much.

Then I sucked on her neck for a bit and she moaned in pleasure.

"babe" she said pulling off our kiss

"what?" I said kissing her bare chest

"I need to wake up early tomorrow, I have to go to bed"

"babe... please but I need sex right now, I mean I need to put it down" I said

"fine..." she said and I pushed myself in her

She moaned in pleasure, and it was so awesome. Sex with her is always awesome. When we finally managed to get out of the shower and snuggled up in bed until we fell asleep.