why him?

Cameron's POV

I woke up really tired today, I didn't get any sleep lastnight since I couldn't stop thinking about how I may be a father.

What if I really was the father of that small baby. I would be a teenage dad and he wouldn't have a nice childhood, it would be full of crap, papareazzi all over him or her. Not many family support. That baby would kind of suffer if it was mine.

I got up and ready, then ate breakfast with Justin in the dining room.

"so, what are you doing today?" he asked

"nothing really" I answered

"that's so not lime you, you'll probably end up at some bar with Paul and exotic dancers" he said laughing

"would that be so bad?" I answered sarcastically and we both laughed a bit

Once I finished my food I texted Jake to know when the results were getting sent to Maddie.

He texted me back saying Maddie wanted me and this other guy who was named Antonio at the doctor's office at 3:00.

I started getting extremley nervous I couldn't stand the suspense. I could become a dad.

Lauren's POV

I was literally doing nothing today, I was just chillin with Natalie at the beach later.

I was watching some Modern Family when I got a text from Jake.

CONVERSATION

Jake: Hey

Me: Hi😝

Jake: what are you doing tonight?

Me: nothing wanna do something?

Jake: yeah I'll pick you up at 7:00 and we're going to a really cool party a friend of mine is making

Me: k

END OF CONVERSATION

I wasn't feeling like the beach so I texted Natalie to come here and we could just hang out in the pool and stuff.

Soon she came and we went to the deck.

We just watched some movies on my ipad with some blankets over us since it was a bit chilly. I loved it.

Cameron's POV

I arrived at the doctor and Maddie was sitting with Antonio and Jake waiting for her name to call out.

"Maddie..." I said

"Yeah, don't feel bad, it's just hard she said with a small tear doen her face

Suddenly the nurse called for us to go in.

"Hi" the doctor said and presented himself

"So I know who is the father, would all of you like to know?" he said asking all four of us

"Yes" Maddie replied

"The baby's dad is Antonio garcia" he said

I was so damn relieved, but I still felt sorry for that kid having to have such a weird spanish last name.

Antonio and Maddie went to talk out, me and Jake just stood outside the office waiting for them.

"Dude... I'm sorry" I told him

"yeah me too" he said

"so no more sisters then?" i said

"I'm sorry but Lauren is pretty awesome!"he said akwardly

"man... ugh just we'll see how it goes okay, you only know her a little" I said

Then Maddie and Antonio came and said

"we're gonna abort, we can't be parents"

"it's your decision anyways... shouldn't we tell mom or dad" Jake said

"Jake you've done enough! If you hadn't found the pregnanct test's box you wouldn't even know! DO NOT tell mom or dad" Maddie answered

It somehow felt wrong poor thing, anyway I wasn't the dad here so I'm gonna stop sticking my nose in this kind of stuff.

Then I just drived home since I had nothing to do.

Lauren's POV

Natalie had already left and I had to get ready to go to the party with Jake.

I made some messy waves and pinned two strands of hair to the back of my head. Then I put on some burgundy high waisted distressed shorts and paired it with a black graphic tee, finally I grabbed some black sporty heels and did my makeup.

At 6:55 Jake texted me he was here, I grabbed my Jacket and purse and went downstairs to meet him.

He was waiting for me outside a black car which I assumed was his.
"nice ride" I said
"hey, yeah well I take my cars very seriously" he said and laughed a bit
Then we got in and he drived to this party

*at the party 8:00pm*
the place was half empty, maybe cause it was 8:00 and most of these things start at 10:00.
Anyways we joined the crowd and I met a lot of Jake's friends.
I was glad his main group of friends was outside my brother's friends. Again if Cam is here I would totally die.

By 10:00 the place was completley packed, the club had people in every inch of it.
Jake and I were dancing and having so much fun!
He is a really awesome guy actually.

Then we went to the bar and ordered some drinks. I don't drink a lot, really I just do it on parties. On the other hand Jake seemed to like drinking a lot!
He drank shot after shot, until he was way to drunk.
"take me home" he said in a drunk voice
"okay, Jake you're drunk, I'll call a cab" I told him
"Nooo, I want you... I need you" he suddenly blurted out
"you are way too drunk" I said looking for my ohone in my pocket
"you are so beautiful I want to kiss you so bad" He said
I ignored him and called a can service.
I didn't really care about his car and figured out he could pick it up tomorrow.
I hate beeing someone's nanny at parties! Jake seemed to need one, and I couldn't just leave him there, for some reason it didn't feel right.
Anyway we got in the cab and the driver started taking us home.
Jake was all over me saying things like "I love you" and "I need you" I ignored all of them.
He should have been more respectfull ugh I hate this.

Soon I dropped him off and then went to mine.
why does he have to be like that! I was so pussed off.
I just wanted to forget about it so I went directly to bed.