a kiss

Justin's POV

I woke up and checked my phone calendar, luckily today I would be free for lunch.

Ariana was in the bathroom and I was just scrolling through twitter.

Suddenly she got out.

"morning babe" I said

"hi" she said and kissed me

"want to go out to lunch, I was thinking Ibiza?" I asked her

"sure babe. meet you there at 1:30" she said

I smiled at her and got ready.

Today I had some soundcheck for some new songs I was thinking about releasing.

Once I got ready I went directly to the studio and started with work.

After a while it was already 1:15pm I left the studio and went to Ibiza were I met Ariana at the door.

We sat at a table in one of the back corners, since some paparazzi were in the front of the restaurant.

We ate some delicious food, and then went home since neither of us had a single thing to do for the day.

Lauren's POV

It was already 4:00pm and I had to get ready for Natalie's party.

It was going to be at one of my dad's hotels downtown.

I was picking an outfit when suddenly Sue came in and said Jake was here.

I went downstairs and found him waiting in the living room.

"what are you doing here" I asked sounding kind of annoyed

"I'm sorry" he said

"Is that always how you are?" I asked

"no... I mean I love to party but not like that... something got into me! I'm sorry I shouldn't have drank that much"

"why can't I believe you?" I asked "I mean you are my brother's friend"

"I've partied with your brother, I'm not like that" he said

"well still I had to take you home and by the way your car is still there" I said

"thankyou for that, but it will never happen again I promise. Oh and my car was picked up in the morning"

"well actions are different from talks" I said

"Let me prove it to you tonight! at your friend's party! I won't drink a single drop of alcohol!" he said

"really?" I said rolling my eyes a bit

"yup" he said "I'll pick you up at 9:00 tonight" he said

"ok" I said and said goodbye as he walked out

Hopefully this time he won't go overboard.

*10:00pm at the party*

I was dancing with Jake he had been offered rinks in various ocassions but had stand strong!

I have to asmit I was actually i pressed by this, I never thought he could be capable of it.

When we had danced too much that our feet hurt like hell. We went to kne of the booths and sat there with Emma and Natalie who were there talking.

"are you guys having a good time?" Natalie asked

"yup, awesome party!" Jake said

Suddenly I realised I hadn't introduced Jake to Natalie so I asked them for the story on how they knew eachother. They told me they're parents were friends since before they even existed. Suddenly Harry came and took Natalie to the dance floor, Emma went there with some randome guy and they were all dancing.

"too tired to dance?" Jake asked me

"yup" I said laughing a bit

"wait you have something in the eye" he said reaching for something in my eye

suddenly we were very close we looked at eachother's eyes deeply.

He put his hand on my neck and jaw and pulled me in for a kiss.

Our lips started moving slowly perectly in sync. It felt amazing, it felt perfect, it felt right!

The kiss turned into a heated making out sesion. I notoced a tongue looking for entrance and I let it. Suddenly we were interrupted by someone snapping a picture of us with this ginormous flash.

"what the hell dude!" Jake said at the guy

but he had already ran away

"it's fine" I told him

"ugh! I just hate those people, they don't have enough with they're boring live so they have to bother us!" he said in annoyed tone

It was true paparazzi were so damn annoying but I didn't want to turn the situation into something horrible! We had just kissed... It was the best kiss in my whole life. It felt different.

"I like you" Jake suddenly blurted out

I looked deeply into his eyes and said "I like you too"

we smiled and kissed again then we went holding hands to a booth were Harry Natalie and Emma were talking.

"Nice one guys" Natalie said

I blushed a bit and rolled my eyes

Then we just hot the dance floor and partied!

We were going to the bar and I suddenly Jake ordered a Vodka shot

I looked at him in disbelief!

"hey! I've gone a long time without alcohol give me some credit!" He said and drank shot after shot!

I couldn't believe this, he just used me! Once he got his make out session he started drinking.

Again he was so damn drunk I just walked away from him I can't believe this!