Again

Cameron's POV

I woke up and got ready, today Paul and I were going surfing. Girls love surfers and I love to surf so the beach is my perfect happy place.

Once I was ready I got in my dark green jeep and drived to Paul's.

I soon got there and he was outside waiting for me with his board.

He put the board on the Jeep's roof and secured it with mine.

Then he got in the passenger seat and I drove off to Santa Monica!

"I bet I'm getting laid in the beach today" Paul said

"Yeah we both are!" I said

"let's make this more interesting the one that sleeps with more girls today wins" Paul suggested

"wins what?"

"well the loser will have to pay the winner a hotel room, a couple of girls and basically the whole night!"

"Oh you're on! I hope you have a savings account cause I'm going big!" I said

"we'll see about that" Paul said

Some time later we arrived and got our boards out! The Beach was packed! But what some people don't really know is that there is a country club there with a private beach so, what girl doesn't want to go with awesome guys to a private beach for free!

We arrived and the valet took our car and unloaded the boards.

Then we went to the private surfing beach there and started waxing boards.

"hey!" I heard from behind

I turned to see Miranda, she is one of mine and Paul's oldest friends, I somehow never have managed to get her in bed, neither has Paul, not that I've put much effort into it. Anyway she is really cool and maybe today's the day.

"hi" Paul and I said

"going surfing?" she said

"yup, have you got some girls?" Paul asked

"calm down, I'll present you to my friends" she said and laughed a bit

She took us to a group of very hot girls. She presented us to all of them and soon some were bringing us drinks, I had one under each arm and we were playing one of my favorite games: Spin the bottle.

I had kissed so many girls by now, even Miranda, but we had kissed in games before.

The day went by great I had already slept with 2 girls and I wanted more!

"Ohh you and Paul!" Miranda said giving a disapproved look

"what?" I asked

"you too are betting on who has more sex today" she said and hit me softly on the shoulder.

"well... ummmm how did you know?"

"I'm not dumb" she said and laughed a bit.

I couldn't find Paul which probably mean he was getting to business, he couldn't win!