It was awesome

Cameron's POV

Today I woke up at 10:00 am, I quickly got up and ready for today.

Paul and I were going surfing.

I got my board and soon Paul was texting me to come down because he was already here.

I went in the car and secured my board with his.

"what beach today?" I asked

"well I heard that there is some event in a beach near here, perhaps there" He suggested

"Oh you mean the type of event where chiks hang out"

"yeah" he said

"let's go then!" I said enthusiastically and soon we were off

*at the beach*

As we arrived we saw some hot girls. I mean like really hot. We got our boards out and started waxing them on the shore.

Soon 2 girls approached us.

"Hey" they said in unision

"Hi" Paul and I said

"are you guys going surfing?" One asked

"yup" we both responded

"well, we were hoping that maybe you could help us in the water with your boards?"

"sure" we said

Then we both took one girl in our board to the ocean.

We started talking and presented ourselves although they already knew who we were.

"Want to play a game?" Paul suggested

"Okay?" They said

"Sooo I was thinking tops off?" Paul said

It's a game were basically the guys compete in which one gets a girl topless the quickest.

"okay" they girls said sitting back in the boards since they were swimming around them before.

"1, 2 ,3 GO!" They said

I quickly undid the bikini top off Amanda and 1 second later Paul was done.

"I won!" I said and gave Paul a smirk.

Then a nice wave came conveniently near us and both their tops flew away.

"oops!" they said

Then we all swam in the water, I loved swimming with topless girls! This was pretty amazing.

I had a lot of fun.

Then we returned the girls to the shore and they were covering their boobs with their arms to prevent the people at the beach from seeing them.

Paul and I offered them a ride, but we ended up going to one of my dad's hotels.

We gave them our shirts so nobody would notice in the hotel we were bringing topless girls in.

We got a suite with two rooms. Paul and Callie were quick to get in one and Amanda and I went in the next one.

I took my shirt off of her and she took her bottoms of too.

I sucked all over her chest and licked her boobs a few times, then I stuck my tongue in her clit which made her moan a lot.

After she took my bathing suit off and I stuck myself inside of her, she moaned louder and louder in each thrust.