Here and Now

Lauren is a normal 15 year-old girl except for the fact that she is the daughter of Anne and Michael Bieber, meaning her older brothers are Cameron Bieber (17 years-old) and Justin Bieber (21 years-old). Cameron and her live a somewhat crazy life, always under Justin's shade and basically not having any parents since they live in LA and their parents live all the way in London were her dad own's a multimillioner bank.

Justin is also Ariana Grande's boyfriend they have been together for over 2 years and now Ariana is moving in.

———————————————————————————

Lauren's POV

I woke up kind of early today. I grabbed my phone and started checking instagram and twitter to find there was nothing new.

I ordered Sue (our cook) for my breakfast in bed, I wasn't feeling like moving today, really I never feel like it on summer vacations.

She brought up some french toasts and a very berry smoothie which I loved.

I ate it while listening to some music in bed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang... I knew exactly what it was: Ariana Grande was here. She is really moving in!

She is my brother's girlfriend and has been for two years, I like her she is really nice but it feels weird to share a house with her. I'll just see how it goes.

I got up and showered then I put my hair into a braid and put on a floral romper and some strappy sandals. I did a simple makeup and basically did the same stuff anyone would do (brush my teeth, put on some perfume, etc.)

I grabbed my purse and went straight down I wanted to avoid the akward "I'm sleeping with your brother every single day from now on conversation", just for my luck there they were: Justin and Ariana holding hands while the movers carried heavy boxes in the house.

"Hey!" Ariana said

"hi" I said and gave her a small smile

"Morning" Justin said

"yeah... I'm going to Emma's now... bye" I said trying to get away as fast as possible

"okay" Justin said

I went outside and got into one of our cars I got in so fast I'm not even sure which of the drivers was in.

"to Emma's" I exclaimed and soon I was on the road

Emma is my best friend, we've known each other since 4th grade and we've been friends ever since.

We kind of see each other a lot considering our parents live together in London and are both in the same business. Her brother Paul is best friend's with my brother Cameron and her older brother Kian (21 years-old) is Justin's best friend too. So we can say we have a LOT in common basically.

I arrived in no more than 10 minutes. I rang the doorbell and one of her maids opened up, I went in and saw her in the living room watching clueless.

"Hey!" I said as I got in

"you arrived, finally" she said

"so what are we doing today?" I asked

"well... actually Mike and some guys were going to the mall and we're joining them..." she said with a nervous voice, she knows I HATE Mike he is for some reason friends with Emma but I just can't stand him I really don't have further explanation that's just it!