I've known you forever

Lauren's POV

Suddenly I pulled off and broke our perfect kiss

"whats wrong?" Matt said leaning in again

"Matt, is this right?" I asked

"what do you mean?"

"we've known each other for 2 days..." I said feeling kind of like a slut

"and I feel like I've known you forever" he said

and just like that it wasn't like the 4th of July in my stomach it was like the 4th of July in all my body!

"I feel like that too" I said

"what is right is not determined by anyone but you!" He said in his raspy sexy voice

Then I leaned in and kissed him, I couldn't stop myself.

He kissed back and our session was back on!

Justin's POV

I got home and Ariana was already in her pijamas in bed watching some netflix.

"oh I thought you would wait for me babe" I said

"next time don't take that long then" she said

I got in bed with her and leaned in for a kiss, she kissed back and soon it turned into a heated make out session. I slide my hand under her long shirt and grabbed her left boob, she moaned in pleasure, then she took my shirt off and I took hers off too. she was wearing nothing put panties by now.

She took my pants and boxers off and I took her panties off too.

I stuck two fingers inside of her and she moaned and moaned and moaned.

"stop teasing!" she shouted between moans

I laughed a bit, a girl desperate for me really turns me on.

I stuck three fingers inside this time

"JUSTIN" she said

"oh you wanna go for it" I said and entered her

I thrusted really fast and she moaned so loudly I was happy Lauren was out.

"say my name" I told her

"Justin" she between moans

"louder!"

"Justin" she shouted

I could see her holding on two the sheets and arching her back, but nothing stopped me, I thrusted faster and faster each time.

Then we both reached our climax and landed on the bed.

"that was amazing!" I said

"yeah I know" she said and sighed

I brought her into my chest and threw one arm over her shoulder, then we watched some netflix until we both fell asleep.

Lauren's POV

*1:30am at the party*

I received a text from Emma who was across the room telling me it was time to go.

I had to again be the one breaking the kiss.

"what's up?" Matt said sucking into my neck

"It's time to go, can you drive Emma and I home or should I call a cab?" I asked

"No I'll drive you guys home" he said and we walked out to his car holding hands.

We found Austin and Emma making out by the car.

"hey! time to go" Matt said

they broke their kiss and got in the back seats and continued their session.

"funny... if I wasn't driving that could be us" he said

I laughed a bit and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He drived smoothly until he we got to my house.

"Emma... Emma! we're here" I said and Emma broke her make out session with Austin, she was sleeping over today so we both said our goodbye's and went in the house.

"damn... Austin is some good kisser" Emma said

"yeah, I could see you were enjoying it" I said laughing a bit

"oh... like you weren't getting some too" she joked and we both climbed up the stairs laughing.

I plopped in my bed and Emma in the Guest Bed they brought in for her. I texted Justin I was home since I was too lazy to walk all the way too his room and without notice I fell deeply asleep.