01.

ミ★ chapter one:
all hunters are born
to die

AT A YOUNG AGE, Magnolia knew what her parents did — what they hunted. At a young age, she knew how to handle most weapons with ease, capable of defending herself without batting an eye.

In other words, her parents set her up for failure.

Barbie dolls weren't her favorite toys as a kid, as much as she wished her parents bought her some. Blades were, their sharp edges matching her fiery personality. She learned she was different from the other kids, more specifically, her life. While most children were assured no monster lingered under their bed, she was given a loaded gun and placed in a circle of salt. Because of the difference in lifestyles, there weren't many kids she could connect with.

Well, that was until Sammy and Dean, the Winchester brothers. Considering her mother and John went on many hunts together, she became best friends with Sam.

Dean was a completely different story.

Arrogant and quick with irritating responses, he never took a liking to Magnolia. Why? Well, he thought she was snobby and pretentious too, even as a kid. He saw her as a know-it-all, always taking the chance to show off her knowledge of the supernatural.

He was jealous.

She'd go on rants about certain monsters she had not encountered yet, eager to see them as if they wouldn't kill her the first chance they got. Not to mention, there was this one time at Bobby's house where she got the last slice of pie.

That was the last straw.

He vowed never to be friends with Magnolia Jupiter, convincing himself they had nothing in common. Little did they know, they were too alike. They simply refused to admit it.

So much so that it sometimes scared Sammy a bit, especially when they'd bicker like there was no tomorrow. However, there was one thing Dean and Magnolia never disagreed on — that all hunters were born to die.