27.Suspicious File

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeah..be ready in 5" he said..his hands in pocket

"5?"

"Right..10"

"10?"

"Okay fine..just be ready..quick" he said turning to leave..

"Yeah" I replied..trying to close the door..

The door was halfway closed..when he suddenly hold the door..I stared at him surprised..

And he entered the room..pushing me in too..

He came closer..

My back hit the wall..and he pinned me there..

"What are you doing?" I asked..not looking at him in the eye

He held my chin up..to look at him..we were really close..

Oh God

"Don't answer the door..looking like this" he said..staring intensely at me..

"I..I just left the shower"

"I know you are naked beneath"he said again..his eyes looking down at my body..

"Erm..uh.." I was lost at words..

"I'm the only one that deserve to look at you..when you look like this" his eyes settling on my lips..

"So..don't answer the door looking like this" he continued..his eyes switching to my eyes..

I could feel the heat..

He started to lean in..closer

He is gonna kiss me

I closed my eyes..

I want him to

My eyes were still closed..waiting for the kiss..but I heard the sound of the door closing instead..

I snapped my eyes open

"Fucking asshole!"I yelled.

I felt really stupid..I can't belive I was waiting for the kiss and he left me hanging..

That must have been really amusing to him..

I rolled my eyes..and went back to the closet..opened the shopping bag..I could see sky blue..and flower print..

Okayy..

I dried my hair and braided it..a big bold braid on each side..making me look so cute..

Apparently..Adonis brought some accessories..a round earrings..a cute bracelet and necklace..

I wore the outfit..and I honestly looked cute..

It was a sky blue sleeveless crop top..and a white short flair skirt with blue flower prints..and a white sneakers..

I smiled at myself in the mirror and headed out..

It was already 6:30 am..when I stepped out..

I wonder where Adonis would be?

Just like he heard me thinking.. he pop up around the corner..

His eyes gave me a once over..I could see he was satisfied with the way I look..

"Good..you are ready..let's go" he said..already turning..

"Wait!..aren't we going to eat something before leaving?" I asked..

"The flight is long..we will have breakfast on board" he said..and turned and left..