So that happened...

It was the final battle between Salem and Ozpin/Ozma/Oscar. RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, Sun, Neptune, Winter, the Ace Ops, the Atlas military and Ozpin's inner circle. Against Salem's inner circle, Roman, Neo and an army of Grimm.

As both forces charged at each other with everyone preparing  for a attack. Two bright Gold and Purple lights strike down between the two forces. The two bright beams of gold and purple turned out to be...

"THE BROTHER GODS!?" Salem and Ozpin yelled.

"B-but I thought they left Remnant..." Ruby said nervously.

"But we are now back as you see Ruby Rose." Light said to Ruby as she backed away a bit.

"But why are you two here now?" Qrow said as Jaune and Ironwood nods in agreement with the man.

"Because of all of your senseless and pointless fighting. We've decided to wipe out Remnant and leave nothing behind." Darkness said shocking everyone as they shouted a quick 'WHAT?!'

Light continues where his brother left off, "Not to worry though, we are sending you all and your families to a new world, a world where we believe you can live in peace."

Tyrian enraged from the two brothers who hurt his goddess(Salem), and about having to live in peace jumps at the two with murderous intent. Everyone except Salem in her inner circle yelled at Tyrian that what he's doing was a terrible idea.

"Foolish decision." Darkness said as Tyrian was suddenly erased out of existence, with no second thought from the two whatsoever.

"I- Well then I guess he's gone at least." Emerald said as many agree with her. Because nobody liked Tyrian.

"Well what is the name of the world you are sending us?" Winter said as everyone began to glow and start to slowly fade away as both Brother Gods said one word.

"EARTH."

And with that everyone vanished.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland