.. ⚘Ice Skating ⚘.. A x K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Akaza x KoyukiMy Modern AU_________________Akaza's POV

Akaza x Koyuki
My Modern AU
_________________
Akaza's POV

I sat on the couch of my girlfriend, Koyuki's house. She was cuddled onto my shoulder, her face was stuffed into my neck. I gently rubbed her back and kissed the
top of her head.
I looked outside the window, and saw the snow outside. Fluffy and white snow, light a white blanket covering all of Japan. I looked down to Koyuki, she kept snuggeling into my neck. That's when I recalled,

FlashBack

"Akaza - san, when winter comes, can you take me ice - skating? I've been wanting to learn, and father tells me you know how!" she asked, his cheeks heated up as he took a sip of tea. Both sat on his bed, playing video games when his beloved girlfriend asked. He combed his hand through his spikey black hair.
"Sure, I don't mind. Next winter, okay?"
"Mhm! Okay!"

End of Flashback

"That's right..I promised to take her ice skating!" I thought. I rubbed her back and whispered into her ear, "Hey Koyuki?" "Mhm..?" she hummed, she was such a cutie when asleep. "Y'know how last spring.. you asked me if I could teach you how to ice skate?" her head perked up and she looked at me with those large and kind eyes. Those eyes that stared at me with love. She yawned, I rubbed her back a bit, waiting for her reply. "Mhm, I remember!" she said, I scratched my neck and looked away. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous to ask..

"Well..why don't we go now?" "Eh? Oh! Sure!" she got up from my lap and ran to her bedroom, I saw her trip a bit and I chuckled. That's my Koyuki.. still as clumsy and cute as ever.

I put on a dark blue hoodie and slipped on some sneakers. She came back from her room with a trench coat and beige sweater, along with a pink skirt and tights. And wearing some boots I got her for her birthday. She looked as cute as ever!!
"Ready!"
I grabbed her hand gently and led her to my car.

We had arrived at the ice skating rink. I looked around and saw others skating around. I looked down to the bleacher Koyuki was sitting on as she tied her ice skates on, but still not tying it tight enough. I bent down.

"Here, princess." I helped her tie it on, tightly to make sure it didn't fall off. I looked back up and saw her flushed red face.
"T-Thanks Akaza - san..!" I smiled at her. She just had the sweetest face.  I helped her up, our hands locked together. "Are you ready?" "Mhm, yes!"
she replied. I just showed her a gentle smile before pulling her into the ice rink.

I slowly swerved around on the ice, holding her hand tightly. She didn't seem to want go. Perhaps she was scared, scared to fall. I held her hands tightly, in fear she'd fall. She giggled, her face lightened and the tension broke. "This is so nice, Akaza.." her eyes sparkled and I felt the world stop and time pause. I looked into her eyes, pretty and pink. Looking at me with such joy. My heart skipped a beat, then melted.
"It is, haha!" I decided to turn around and swerve a bit faster, her hands were still locked with mine as I skated backwards. "Akaza - san! W-What're you doing? Be careful, please!" she cried out, I chuckled and pulled her a bit closer. "It's okay," I went even faster and swerved her around. Ice flakes flew from beneath our skates. She fell into me, her body pressed against my chest as we skated around.

I held her close, in fear she'd fall.

Her head perked up and the fear left her face, she smiled and started to giggle.
"Haha!" "See, isn't this fun?" I said with a charming smile, her eyes twinkled at me. I bit my bottom lip..
"It is, Akaza, you're such a great skater."
Time paused and the earth stopped rotating as she said that. My cheeks heated up and I could tell they turned red.
Everything was going well until I got too distracted and fell onto the ice, banging my head.
"Ah!" I grunted, Koyuki squeeked and fell ontop of me, she sat up and covered her mouth with her gloved hands. "Oh my gosh! Akaza - san!? Are you alright sweetheart!?" she bent down to me, my head ached. I felt dizzy and then I looked over to her. "Don't worry, I'm f-" she planted a kiss on my cheek.

And then I passed out.

____________________________________________

Word count:
777

Date:
22/8/23
(Idk how dates work)

Hi!
I hope this was cute :3
I've ALWAYS headcanoned that in some type of modern au, Akaza likes to take Koyuki ice skating.
By the way, his real name is Hakuji and I do know that, it's just when I write "Hakuji" instead of "Akaza" I get mixed up a bit and then throughout the rest of the story I use both names which confuses people.

This might annoy some people though..
I'll just headcanon then that he changed his name from Hakuji to Akaza because Doma get stalking him and trying to be his friend.

Give me requests pls 😭