.. Headcanons ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! These are just headcanons of some of my favorite demon slayer ships.
I can re-make this chapter with custom au's by you guys, like a royal au or some sort of fantasy au or headcanons from the au's of my other books
(Please read those!!!)

.. ╔══ •°°• ══╗ ..

Canon AU

Tanjiro x Kanao

• When Kanao blows bubbles on the veranda, Tanjiro senses that she's lonely, so he blows bubbles with her!
• Sometimes Tanjiro passes out after long and dangerous missions. Kanao will watch him in his hospital room and talk about everything she did that day.
•  Tanjiro occasionally watches Kanao when she holds the butterflies(Not in a creepy way!!)
• Sometimes Tanjiro pretends to be asleep after missions just so Kanao can come in, he just wants to hear her talk.
• He's clueless and doesn't understand she is inlove with him, and he himself doesn't understand what he feels when around Kanao.
• He usually asks Kanao how her day was and other questions as a way to understand her and help her expeess emotions.
• Tanjiro likes looking at flowers because they remind him of Kanao.

-

Zenitsu x Nezuko

• Zenitsu always saves his money to buy gifts for Nezuko, mostly hair pins and bows.
• When fighting, he always stays by her side. When Tanjiro is hurt she gets a bit crazy and runs out destroying stuff, so he chases after her and protects her.
• When Nezuko's in her box and they're alone, Zenitsu will talk to her and leave gifts or flowers outside of the box when he leaves. She gets excited but doesn't know who the gifts are from.
• Sometimes he reads to her
• Zenitsu likes carrying her on his back, he usually does it at the butterfly mansion at night when they sneak around.
• She likes collecting things he drops
• FACT: Zenitsu stole Shinobu's fish from out of her room and showed them to Nezuko, Aoi beat him.

-

Inosuke x Aoi

• Aoi never gets tired of cooking for Inosuke
• When he finishes his meals and Aoi's not there, he leaves acorns for her as a thank you.
• Aoi likes watching Inosuke train, she'd give him tips but he's more exprienced then her and she doesn't wanna distract him.
• Unlike Zenitsu, Inosuke sometimes feels a bit of guilt for stealing meals from Aoi. But forgets because he's so hungry.
• Inosuke picked Aoi up like how Zenitsu picked up Nezuko, but instead he dropped Aoi and she yelled at him.
• Kanao tells him facts about Aoi which somehow intrests him.