.. ⚘ Puppies ⚘ .. S x K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sanemi x KanaeCanon AUFluff_____________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanemi x Kanae
Canon AU
Fluff
_____________ .•
Nobody's POV

The fierce wind pillar, Sanemi Shinaguzawa, had finally finished his long and tiring mission.

A weak demon had been terrorizing a forest nearby a large city. Anybody that went in were never sure to come back out. Wood cutters and coal sellers, playing children and elderly folk. samurai and low grade demon slayers. Whoever went in, never came back out.
Kagaya had sent low grade demon slayers to defeat the demon, but they failed to do so and ended up becoming lost and forgotten.

Sanemi had went, it was easier then he thought.
But once he came out, the grey clouds filled the sky and rain poured from the heavens, and thunder roared.
The wind blowed everything that stood in it's path, but Sanemi was able to walk like nothing was happening.

His zōri shoes splashed in the puddles. People rushed back inside their warm ane cozy homes, Sanemi however, had a bit to go until
he was home..

A mother stood outside her house, umbrella in hand as she yelled for her son. "Hiroshi, come inside dear! The wind will blow you away!"
A little boy around the age of 8 years old, ran to his mother. She bent a bit and took off his soaking wet haori. She stood straight up again, but noticed the white haired man covered in scars, enduring the rain and force of the wind. A tint of worry filled her eyes as she looked at him. "Hiroshi,dear, you go back inside. I'll be back in in a minute." she said. The little boy nodded and made his way inside.
"Hey, sir!" Sanemi stopped, turning his head to the woman. "Sir, it's pouring rain outside! And it's cold, here, take my umbrella!" she walked towards him and handed him her umbrella. "It's not needed, mrs." he replied, trying to hand it back. "I insist you take it, get back home safely now!" she said and waved to him. He nodded and contuined to walk and endure the rain and cold.

He contuined walking for a few minutes until he heard whimpering, he turned his head and saw a wooden box. He heard whimpering and immedietly went to check it out. He looked into the wooden box, to see 3 puppies. All cuddled up to eachother while shivering and whimpering. His eyes softened, he had a soft spot for dogs. He couldn't help but love them, they were adorable and always clinged to him!
He looked down to the umbrella he was carrying. He held the wooden sitck it was attached to, he held it firmly. "This was given as a gift from a kind and genarous woman, but at the moment, these puppies seemed to need it more.." he thought. He put the umbrela into a position where it hid the puppies from the rain. He took out a soft and warm cloth, covering the puppies too keep them warm.
These were the only things that kept him warm and dry, and now he was stuck in the rain. Cold and wet, soaking wet.

Kanas Kocho, flower hashira. She had gone out in a beautiful kimono to see a friend of hers, she had met the girl when she had saved her from a demon. They had drank tea and talked, it seems boring, but they had a lot of fun.
"It seems that once I left, the rain and thunder started..Oh my, there's also a strong wind!"
She thought to herself, she firmly held an umbrella in her soft and petite hands. The umbrella was enough to keep her dry.

"Oh my, what a strong wind! I do hope Shinobu and Kanao are home, safe and dry.." she spoke quietly to herself. She sighed and looked to the ground, feeling a bit of worry. The rain beat down on her umbrella.
She looked back up, and saw a familiar back. A back that had the same words that were on her friend, Sanemi Shinaguzawa's haori! She noticed his white hair and voice, though this time it was more of a soft tone.
She walked towards him, trying not to disturb him. She saw him speak gently and softly to the puppies as they curled up.

"Ah, Shinaguzawa - kun!" she said in a soft and warm tone, he froze for a second. He turned his head up and saw her, the girl he was inlove with. Kanae Kocho.
She was a gentle and kind girl, empathetic for all creatures and people. A sweet and gentle girl, cute aswell. Beautiful lavender eyes that left you in shock from their beauty.
His cheeks immedietly turned red, and tho it was cold, sweat pearls glazed his cheek.
"K-Kocho?" "Oh my, Shinaguzawa - kun? Are you alright? You just stuttered!" she said, he gulped.
"No, I'm fine.." he wiped his forhead and tried the best he could to hide his blush, the blush that covered his cheeks. "Shinaguzawa, why are you out in the cold rain without anything to keep you warm, or an umbrella? Your haori is quite thin and short, it won't be enough to keep you warm." She said, her tone of voice seemed to be full of sincere worry. He sighed and looked to the now sleeping puppies.
She admired him in awe.

"Ah, I see. He's protecting the puppies, giving up his umbrella and what seems to be a scarf! Wow, such a kind soul.." she thought. She knew he was probably cold. "I was on a mission, I saw the puppies. All abandoned out here in the rain. What type of jackass would do that?" "Hm, I see.. those poor little puppies.." she said. He looked down to the puppies, but then felt the rain that had been pouring on his head, it suddenly went away. He looked up to see Kanae, probablu the kindest and sweetest girl ever, holding an umbrella over his head.

"You're very kind, Shinaguzawa - kun."
She said, face full of pink blush. He blushed aswell, hiding his face. "T-Thanks.."

This went on for a minute, before Kanae's brain
popped with an idea.
"Shinaguzawa - kun, how about we take the puppies to my estate? I'll keep them warm and dry, and I'll feed them aswell. Okay?" she offered. His eyes twinkled while looking at her, all he could think about was her and her kindness. "She's so sweet.."
He was silent for a minute before Kanae interupted his thoughts. "Shinaguzawa?" "O-Oh, yeah..uh, yes."
"Ah, great!"

He ended up carrying the crate to Kanae's house.
They stayed together for a couple of hours, both playing with the puppies in an empty room until the rain and thunder stopped.

Kanae and Sanemi fell for eachother even harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count:
1130

Date:
08/18/23

Hi :3
Sorry this chapter had to be cut short! It's late and I'm very tired right now. Maybe in the morning I can re-write some stuff and re-publish it.
Should I write more Sanekanae?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~