Prologue

This is a Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fanfiction.
Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano.
Warning:
-Cursing/Swearing
-Fem!Tsuna
-Lambo is older than Tsuna and Chrome on this one.
-Chrome out of her character. She is not shy, small and weak. She has 2 of her eyes, there is no car accident. Her hair is not styled like Mukuro.
-First generation alive as the older brothers or cousins of the tenth gen.
-the rest will be revealed in the story.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Class 2-A was rowdy as always. Students talked to their friends loudly, some telling jokes and others gossiping or talking about the ones they like.

"Aughh!! When will that damn teacher get here, he's wasting my time!!!" yelled Gokudera Hayato.

"Maa, maa Hayato, He'll be here soon" Yamamoto Takeshi said.

"Shut up baseball-Freak!! Why do we even have to attend this stupid school!!? We could just go look fo-" Hayato slapped his mouth shut before he could continue any further.

"Sorry" Hayato whispered.

Takeshi forced a smile as an image of a girl that has the brightest smile that could put the sun in shame and another that is shy and always hiding behind her big brother, appeared in their mind.

They were snapped out of their thoughts when the door slammed open. In came the teacher we all hate, Dohachiro Nezu.

"Alright class settle down!! We have a new student that will be joining us starting today" Nezu said.

The students went back to their seats. Waiting for their teacher to call him/her in.
"Okay!! You can come in now!!!" Nezu called.

In came a girl with violet shoulder length hair and cold violet eyes that can rival ice. Hayato and Takeshi could only stare at the new student with wide eyes as she introduced herself.

"My name.....is Dokuro Chrome" she said as she faced her new classmates without any emotion.