FIFTEEN. half of me has disappeared

Start from the beginning

Olivia watched as Melody pulled her belonging out of the closet before the blonde turned, smiling over at Olivia and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm proud of you, Livs." Melody muttered. "I'm literally a phone call away if anything happens."

Olivia softly smiled, "Thank you for coming." She muttered, "I don't know if I could've survived without you."

Melody pulled back, smiling at her, "I know you can't live life without me, Liv. That's what I'm here for. And, hey, whatever happens between you and Conrad or you and... Jeremiah, I'll always be there. Promise to call me with whatever drama or life shit you have going on, okay?"

"I promise."

Melody gave Olivia one last hug before turning seeing Jeremiah standing behind them.

"Thank you for making her call me, gender-bent, knockoff, dollar store Coach Sylvester." Melody smiled, "Possibly the only good thing you've done this summer... besides trying to save the house."

Jeremiah smiled, "That's probably the nicest thing you've said to me."

"Don't push it." Melody scoffed. With that, she gave Olivia one last waved before heading out the door and back to her house.

Soon, Julia arrived to the house. The mess making her take her sunglasses off in shock.

"Oh, my God." She muttered.

"Oh, we have a... visitor." Belly called.

"Is that blood?" Julia asked, looking down at Skye.

"It's, uh... It's Cherry Kool-Aid and Goldschläger... I think." Skye answered, quickly standing to their feet, "Um, you're... early."

Julia scoffed, "I'm also in breach of my sales agreement. What happened to this place? It's a disaster!"

Julia some came into the living room, seeing the yellow spray paint over the light green wall.

"Oh, my God, you kids are exhausting!" Julia cried.

Laurel and Jessie stepped out, "Hey, Julia. Thanks for coming." Laurel smiled.

"Hello, I'm Jessie, Olivia's mother." She smiled, holding her hand out for Julia to shake.

Once she did, Julia turned, "Uh, Skye didn't give me much of a choice, so..."

"Can we have a chat while the kids clean up?" Laurel asked.

"Okay." Julia muttered.

Jessie sighed, watching as the two left. She slowly turned towards the others, "Olivia? Can I speak with you?"

Olivia nodded, placing her trash bag on the ground before following her mother outside.

The two of them sat down on the front steps of the beach house. Olivia sighing as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"I should've told you I was coming with Harry." Jessie said, "I am very, very sorry that I didn't."

Olivia nodded, looking over at her mother, "I know... Do you believe him?"

Jessie sighed, "A part of me wants to believe that he's changed, especially since he's tried so hard to reach out to you. Another part of me thinks... It happening to fast." Jessie looked down at Olivia, "But it's not choice to forgive him, Liv."

Olivia only nodded, playing with the ring on her finger. She rested her head against her mother's shoulder, shutting her eyes for a moment.

Jessie gently squeezed Olivia's hand, "Trust your heart, sweetheart. Forgiveness isn't something to be rushed. It's a journey, and only you can decide when, or if, you're ready."