CHAPTER 11

TGCF Fanfic

Fondness in the Far Away Memories

"So? Let's go Lianlian?"

Xie Lian has no escape, he knew how persistent Jun Wu is; and as obvious it is, Jun Wu is still obsessed to Xie Lian.

Xie Lian opens his mouth but before any word would come out, a familiar yet at the same time almost unfamiliar has speak up from behind him.

"Can't you see? You're an eyesore!"

Upon turning to see the courageous man, Xie Lian's eyes widen.

Chapter 11

He looks so much familiar—it is like Xie Lian is looking at older version of "San Lang", this realization widens Xie Lian's eyes. His heart that stops beating since "his" departure, once again started pounded really hard. Tears started to well up from the corner of Xie Lian's eyes, and gulp down the saliva that preventing him from talking freely.

"San... Lang?" it almost inaudible, but since they are standing so close to each other, the taller man hears him.

The detestable confident proud smile shifted into genuinely happy one, that only directed to Xie Lian alone, he leaned towards Xie Lian, this sudden closeness doesn't make Xie Lian uncomfortable that he didn't move to back away.

"Gege." his low deep voice brings butterflies inside Xie Lian, the same feeling he felt all those times with the ghost youth.

"You are—" Xie Lian paused to gulp again, "—really San Lang?"

"Yes Gege. I'm your San Lang."

The instant Xie Lian hears the confirmation, Xie Lian's body moves first to embrace the man behind him before everything else, completely forgotten on how they are in public place open to everyone to see and the issue at hand, Jun Wu were totally ignored now.

San Lang eyes widen at first but let himself rewarded by having this chance to hug Xie Lian tight for the second time.

Xie Lian doesn't care of anything as of this moment he only thinks of how warm and feel so alive San Lang is—wait... alive? Xie Lian's eyes open in the middle of his precious moment with San Lang and stare at him. His hand caress San Lang's cheek, which made San Lang to smile so tender and endearingly.

Shi Qingxuan was about to clap his hand, wanting to know how much joy he has for his best friend, but He Xuan grab his wrists preventing him from doing so. On the other hand, Jun Wu hates the scene he was witnessing; does his beloved Lianlian that he always makes scream in bed really hugging someone else? And right in front of him?! He throws tantrum like spoiled rotten child and threw claims such as: San Lang putting his dirty claw to his Lianlian. That San Lang is forcing his Lianlian. Soon, a realization finally hit Jun Wu in the head, thus these statements dissolved into: Lianlian forgotten what Jun Wu have done for Xie Lian's family. That if weren't for Jun Wu, Lianlian and his family might doesn't have food in their table, or Lianlian might gone into selling his body.

Everyone frowns at his claims, no one likes how his mouth keep sewing stupid things, even going as far as pointing an accusing finger towards the person in issue.

"HEY FUCKTARD! HOW DARE YOU CLAIMED THAT IT WAS YOU WHO HELP UNCLE AND AUNTIE! STOP DISGRACING XIE LIAN! RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DOG WHO ALWAYS DESIRE XIE LIAN!" These words are more colorful, than anyone could accept to hear. The person's foul mouth run without break; he could match Jun Wu's tantrum. No hesitation, and even he also cursing Xie Lian, anyone could tell that he actually depending Xie Lian, that Shi Qingxuan, He Xuan, San Lang and Xie Lian could only stare at him.

Who is this person? It is none other than Xie Lian's cousin Qi Rong.

He was known for his short temper and hatred to everyone who has great life, along with his foul mouth and finally him cursing Xie Lian.

But to think that this time Qi Rong protecting Xie Lian.

Wait... when everything Qi Rong have said sink into everyone, they all want to question him, but before they could actually ask it, Qi Rong already done the deed.

Basically, in simpler terms, Qi Rong knew who is the person that helped Xie Lian's family and clearly it wasn't Jun Wu, it was someone else. Qi Rong took the liberty to declares who is this person.

"It is Crimson Rain Sought Flower Company Owner: Hua Cheng!"

With that revealed to everyone, all eyes are now to Jun Wu judging him disgustingly. To think Jun Wu lied, just to manipulate Xie Lian.

"Still, I'm the one who been beside you all those hard times!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD DO, YOU HORNED DOG!"

"I'm the only one who would love you Lianlian!" rage could be heard now from Jun Wu, as he keeps pestering Xie Lian, trying to make Xie Lian to be feel indebted to him.

"You are only my nightmare." Despite the rage coming from Jun Wu, Xie Lian chose to be calm. He and San Lang already let go of each other, Xie Lian faced Jun Wu, while his hand is holding San Lang's hand.

"You do love me right Lianlian?"

"I never did."

"We've been a great couple before!"

"It was nothing but a torturous relationship."

"And who you going to replaced me, hah?! I'm the only one who will love a dirty bag like you!"

San Lang could no longer hold back, with blank expression on his face he steps forwards in front of his Gege, blocking Jun Wu to feast his eyes any further.

"Those words, should be for yourself, isn't."

"San Lang!" Xie Lian is worried that San Lang would be hurt by enrage psycho Jun Wu.

San Lang turn his head slightly towards Xie Lian and with reassuring smile, "It's fine Gege. Everything will fine. Your San Lang won't let this bug to get near at you ever again."

Tears wants to get out from his eyes, but his heart is about to make leap to get out from his chest before his tears could do.

A fear rose on Xie Lian, San Lang is still in love to him, but how about once San Lang learns that Xie Lian have already been dyed by Jun Wu? Would San Lang still love Xie Lian? Thinking of these things, Xie Lian didn't notice that the hand he is using to hold San Lang's hand is trembling.

San Lang, of course feels fear from Xie Lian, and he thought that Xie Lian actually trembling in fear of Jun Wu. San Lang wants to assure Xie Lian of his safety that he put gentle light pressure on Xie Lian's hand, which stops Xie Lian from trembling.

"Then choose Lianlian! Him or me?"

"Fuck" everyone curses, questioning if Jun Wu is still in his right mind for making Xie Lian choose. Everyone knew that Xie Lian would definitely choose the man in red.

Xie Lian looks between Jun Wu and San Lang, hesitation on his heart. Why? Obviously, Xie Lian will choose his San Lang, but after that then what? Will San Lang accept how dirty Xie Lian is?

Xie Lian bites his lower lip.

"I'm sorry San Lang..." Xie Lian's voiced his low and trembling.

San Lang narrows his eyes to Xie Lian, quietly pressing Xie Lian's hand tenderly.

Jun Wu grin maliciously, so sure that Xie Lian would choose him, he lifts his foot towards Xie Lian and San Lang, ready to take back Xie Lian.

"Please..." Xie Lian after inhaling deeply, look up at San Lang, "Take me away San Lang!"

He Xuan have no longer prevented Shi Qingxuan from squealing and applauding in delight, he only sigh.

Qi Rong click his tongue, who knows what for.

Jun Wu's gear halted in good amount of time.

San Lang smile genuinely at Xie Lian and leaned closer to his Gege.

"I will."