Chapter 7: Does a hardwork bringing rewards?

(????'s POV)

What is the meaning of pursueing something that you even fail to reach?

This is what I experience in this academy. Yeah, even thought that I was quite determined to survive in this academy. Like other strive to be. Does it was easy journey if you ask?

My name is Hideki Kazuma, one of 92nd Generation Tōtsuki student. My family owned a traditional japanese-cuisine restaurant. I'm working hard as I very responsible for my parents that already maintain this place for a long time. I'm learning about gastronomy such as Culinology, Nutrition, and Food Ecology that could help me to keep the quality of my cooking.

Our restaurant is not that famous, yet not hailing as low-rate one as we prioritize our customer's satisfaction with all of our hardworks. So that's how we could maintain our restaurant's reputation

Everyday I never stop learning, improving my cooking skill, training my body in order to polish myself. Even thought sometimes I got ill such as fever, flu, and many trivial illness still I couldn't throw off my dedication to improving myself. Afterall I was mean to carry the responsibility of my family and for others that become the customer of Hideki traditional restaurant.

My parents, sometimes tired and got ill as they working in our restaurant, so that's why I should carry them and replacing them with all of my effort to help them.

As I prove myself to others, I could begin a step into my path to repay my family's hard work. I don't want to become a burden to my family, so I should keep forward no matter what kind of condition I will face.

And this time...

~

I got enrolled here and going through on three years from middle school learning gastronomy with all the support that my parents give to me. All of my effort had been rewarded.

But...

At middle school section 3rd year, I got the test result that I never expected...

I got low marks consecutively. Due to misfortune and my illness as I didn't resting much. Not just that, every time when I partnered with someone else, they couldn't keep up the pace with me.

They made a mistakes as I was almost done with our dish, there is also many reckless student that makes my cook in mess. I don't have other choices other than tidy up again and dealing with myself. Every person than I've partnered with is incompetent one! I'm also ended up pushing myself till I get sick.

That's how I ended up to be placed along with rookies.

"All of my effort, is pointless....."
I muttered.

I walked toward the class

I walked toward the class. To be honest, I still had a fever due to rushing all of my work for a week last month. This time, if there is another misfortune come to me, I'll be sure to ended up become a sacrificial stone in this academy.