Chapter 6: A Mean to Born as a Talented

(A month later)

(Third POV)

***

-TŌTSUKI TEA CEREMONY AND COOKING ACADEMY-

The time for welcome the first year of new student is come. At the addiction ceremony, every student in Tōtsuki Culinary Academy gathering at Hall Ceremony.

"We immediately give the best award for this year. Representative of the First-Class, Nakiri Erina."

Erina stepped magnificently with her charismatic composure that makes other student mesmerized by her charm. Many student were giving cheers as they are attracted by how beautiful Erina was as the perfect icon for Tōtsuki Culinary Academy with her greatness.

"Ah, Erina-sama is beautiful today....."

"She's beautiful and the top student... truly a perfect super human!"

"It seems she was first in every subject of the internal entrance exam by far."

All of compliments could be heard directed to her by other students. They admired Erina's magnificent figure like a perfect Queen in this academy.

"I could die if I have a date with her...."

One of male student said while gestured as he imagining his words.

"Idiot, if you say something reckless you'll get erased from here."
His friend next to him shush him.

"We'll continue the ceremonial address. She is the granddaughter..."

"...of the Don of Food Mafia, Nakiri Senzaemon."

Senzaemon stepped into the podium as he bring the change to the atmosphere that makes the student trembled by his 'demonic' aura as Food Mafia.

Nakiri Senzaemon, The Tōtsuki's Academy Director. Consequently he leads Japan's cooking industry as his soul is like the gourmet food's incarnation. For many student, he is not just the Mafia Don but also known as Food's Demon King itself.

Senzaemon began to give a speech from the podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Congratulations on entering the high school section! You've deepened your knowledge about the basics of food preparing and it's ingredients."

"On your three years in the middle school section, you've deepened your knowledge about the basics of food preparing and it's ingredients you've had classes with cooking drills, where you actually cooked and all sorts of lectures about Sanitation, Agriculture, Nutrition, and Management. And now you're standing at the entrance to the high school section."

"But what will be tested now isn't your technique or knowledge. It's if you have the guts to live as a chef..."

Suddenly Senzaemon pointing out that directed to all of student in ceremony hall.

"99% of you, are the sacrificial stones in order to polish the remaining 1% gems."

"Devote to your studies. That's all!"

He exclaimed firmly as he ended the speech. All of student shouted hard with pride to compete each other and eager to become the best student in Tōtsuki.

~

(Erina's POV)

I sat proudly as I could saw how these student are so eager to become a shining star. Let me reiterate, the source of Tōtsuki Brand Power is this throught the education of a selection bought by competition.

Just saying that you 'were enrolled' here increase your value as a chef. If you manage to graduate you'll be a star in the cooking world for life.

But not that easy as it will bring otherwise. I pity all of you who were born in the same generation I was.