Chapter 5 : The Flavor of The Bottom and The Top Culinary

( Erina's POV)

The smell of both dishes present to me, merge into one. These scent, it keep alluring me with different aura. The chicken from Yukihira's Morphing Furikake Gohan, this must be the mellow yet robust scent of thoroughly simmered chicken! The spice scent from Akabane's Glamorous Sunset, it comes together with the bread's scent. I know the Harrissa's smell that I had eat, but this one is different! The bread's its like aniseed and garlic spreaded on the surface. It squeeze me to make me took a taste of it

'I couldn't....I couldn't hold it any longer!'

'I WANT TO TASTE IT ALREADY!'

" One bite! I will be generous and taste a single bite for you two! If you two want to hear my judgement, hand over those bowl and plate!"

Both Yukihira and Akabane grin at the same time and hand over their dishes together.

"DIG IN!" They said together.

I take a look on the both dishes. The morphed furikake gohan shimmering in gold. It melted like a bunch of golden pile up like a mountain. Is this, the Yukihira's secret menu like? The glamorous sunset giving an exotic view like witnessing beautiful sunset in the majestic pool. So, is this the Akabane's dish like?

"I'll start from yours first, Yukihira."

" Ah, wait. By the way, I'm interested to taste Karma's dish too. So in exchange, how about we taste each other dish too?" Yukihira talk to Akabane giving him another chopstick.

" Hm? Sure. I'm curious about the taste of your dish as well. Then I took some too. It's not a problem isn't, Nakiri-san?"

Akabane asking me after took the chopstick from Yukihira.

" He allowed you to taste it. It not interrupt my judgement as long you not take it too much. Just do it if you want." I respond him.

I took the chopstick and take a bit to taste the furikake gohan made by Yukihira. Akabane took some too after me. We take a bite together into our mouth.
I chomp it and my tongue could feel the melted furikake. I gasped inside and suddenly gulp it.

'AH!'

I can't believe I forgot to describe it! I was so lost in tasting and didn't judge it!

"Wow! It really delicious! I like your furikake." Akabane said to Yukihira.

"Just eat if you want more." Yukihira gave him permission with confidence.

Akabane took more bite enjoying it.

"The savory of 'that' golden cube one really melt on my tongue. It more luxurious than what presented by many top restaurants."

I want to take once more! But I've already said I took one bite to him. Ugh, Nevermind. I hope he forgot about what I said earlier!

I took one more but Yukihira stopped me.

" What is this? Goin' for second bite? I thought you said you'd only taste one. You hear what she said before too right, Karma?" He turned to Akabane confirming his word.

" Ah, right! She said earlier 'One bite'. Meanwhile I said 'some'., that's mean I could take more than her. What's up with you, Nakiri-san? Or why you don't take a guess what is it?" Akabane said innocently on me.

I turned red embarrassed by them and frustrated.

"Do you have problem with that?!"

I protested slapped the table hard many times.

" I was joking. Enjoy."

Yukihira said with a chuckle while Akabane holding his laugh with his hand.

I gritted and swayed that away then took one bite again. I analyze the texture carefully. Ah, this one it must be....