Chapter Seventeen

— pick up —

  The first show does not mean that Feng Chuo is going to perform on stage. In fact, on the contrary, Feng Chuo is sitting down to listen to the report.

  The host of Feng's product conference today is the chief designer of Feng's Automobile Department. He wants to convey the design and manufacturing concepts of Feng's new series of cars to the outside world, and at the same time prove to Feng Chuo that Feng Chuo dug him into Feng's It's not in vain to spend so much money.

  Lu Xun and his father sat in the car and came to the place where Feng's Automobile product launch event was held.

  A very large industrial park.

  A metal sign at the gate reads: Fengshi Automobile Manufacturing Industrial Park.

  At this time, many invited people had already arrived. One by one, luxury cars entered the wide gate, followed the directions to the parking lot, parked the cars, and then got off and entered the exhibition hall in the building.

  That's right, Feng's car launch conference was held in the exhibition hall in the industrial park, because there will be a new car developed and produced by Feng's newly developed car at that time.

  After Lu Xun followed his father out of the car, he saw many people in suits and leather shoes.

  There were even a lot of blond foreigners in the crowd, and these should be the foreign partners or foreign customers of Feng's Automobile.

  Most of the people who came here today drove cars made by Fengshi, which shows the status of Fengshi's car brand in the world.

  It's a pity that Lu Xun doesn't care about these at all. No matter how rich the business people are, no matter how many foreigners there are, in his mind, there is no difference from the business activities he has participated in before.

  While walking into the exhibition hall, Lu Jun taught Lu Xun his experience and warned him to perform well and get certain results from this event.

  No matter what contacts you made, or what business skills you learned.

  This is the significance of him bringing Lu Xun here to participate in such a high-level business event.

  Lu Xun behaved very well-behaved, but no one knew whether he agreed with his father's serious teachings.

  Led by Feng's escort staff, they quickly entered the exhibition hall. Now there are two Feng's new cars on both sides of the exhibition hall, one is classic black, and the other is very fashionable orange.

  The same thing is that these two cars have the same style, that is, they look very technological, which is completely different from the luxury cars currently on the market.

  Everyone was surprised to find that the design concepts of the two cars seem to have crossed an era, which is eye-catching.

  Moreover, these two cars are quite different from Feng's previous series of cars, giving people the feeling that they jumped out of other ordinary cars in an instant.

  Most of the people present are alphas, but are there any alphas who don't like cars?

  They immediately fell in love with the two cars in front of them, and had a new understanding of Feng's quarterly conference.

  It seems that Feng's move is not small this time!

  What's more special is that the car that can be displayed now is definitely not the finale product today, so what is the protagonist that Fengshi will really announce today?

  All the people who arrived at the press conference suddenly had a great sense of anticipation in their hearts.