Chapter Thirteen: Hit the bullseye

Feng Chuo didn't expect to play with guns, and the 400-meter obstacle in front of him got the limelight, so Feng Chuo didn't intend to use his full strength in the next shooting training.

  If he used all his strength, he would definitely hit the bull's-eye, but Feng Chuo was not keen on being the center of attention and being admired by his classmates, so let it go.

  Otherwise, he would have to deal with countless problems, such as why is he so good at marksmanship? How did you practice? Did he really shoot anyone? etc.

  Thinking about it, it would be easier to act ordinary.

  The students enthusiastically squeezed to the instructor's side, watching the instructor demonstrate how to load the bullet, hold the gun and aim, only Feng Chuo stood behind calmly.

  Because Lu Xun followed Feng Chuo a step behind and didn't grab the front row seat next to the instructor, he put his feet on his feet and said in frustration, "I can't see it anymore."

  Lu Xun's height is not short, but there are alphas like Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang in front of him, and many male betas are not short, so he really can't see the instructor's demonstration, he can only hear the voice.

  Feng Chuo watched him stepping his feet, stepping his feet, and couldn't help but said: "It's okay, I will teach you later."

  Lu Xun immediately turned his head to look at Feng Chuo, and whispered pleasantly beside Feng Chuo, "You know how to use a gun?!"

  Feng Chuo replied to him: "I learned something when I went abroad."

  While they were talking, the instructor couldn't bear to see the crowded situation anymore, and immediately shouted: "Stand at attention, line up!"

  The students of the finance department immediately calmed down and quickly lined up neatly according to the usual training team, but their eyeballs still did not leave the guns in the hands of the instructors.

  Seeing the neat team, the instructor finally nodded in satisfaction, then picked up the gun and started the demonstration again.

  The instructor explained while demonstrating, in order to be able to pass the IQ of Kyoto University, everyone understands how to load bullets, load and aim and shoot.

  After the theoretical explanation, there was an actual combat demonstration. The instructor raised his hand, held the gun, and hit the target with one shot. He was so handsome that people couldn't bear to blink.

  Immediately there was a burst of warm applause.

  The students couldn't wait, their eyes were full of excitement.

  The instructor put down the gun after the demonstration, and at the same time the bullets for the students' shooting training were brought over. As expected, each person was given five bullets.

  Although they knew that this was the case in the last session and last session, Shan Bin and the others were inevitably a little disappointed.

  The bullets were fired into everyone's hands, Lu Xun took the bullets and looked at Feng Chuo at the same time.

  Feng Chuo said softly, "It's not true, it's empty."

  Lu Xun was very curious, "Can you see this?"

  Feng Chuo explained to Lu Xun: "Empty ammunition only contains a small amount of ammunition and primer, and the weight is not as heavy as live ammunition. Anyone who uses guns often can weigh it out by hand. I guess the instructor would not dare to let us use live ammunition."