Chapter Fourteen: I want to chase him!

Chapter Fourteen

  — pick up —

  Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang rushed to them excitedly, Lu Xun looked at Feng Chuo, his cheeks flushed with excitement, and his eyes were full of radiance.

  This shooting training made everyone return home with joy, satisfying everyone's imagination about barracks and soldiers.

  After returning from the military camp, it was a grand military training inspection, and a summary of the military training life for the past half month.

  The football field of Kyoto University suddenly turned into a sea of ​​passion, arrays, military boxing, performances, one activity after another.

  Lu Xun and Feng Chuo were also in the lineup of the Finance Department, participating in a whole-hearted review.

  The marching music on the radio and the host's voice kept going, and there was frequent applause from the audience. They entered the arena at eight o'clock in the morning, and it was twelve o'clock at noon when it was over.

  It took a long time to take photos with the instructors, and bid farewell to these lovely people who made everyone love and hate. The military training for freshmen at Kyoto University finally came to an end.

  In the evening, the 726 dormitory and one Lu Xun went to have a dinner party, and it happened that tomorrow was Saturday, so the time was very suitable.

  Earlier, Lu Xun had said that he would treat Feng Chuo to dinner, and thanked him for lending a helping hand to save himself. However, after getting to know Feng Chuo's roommate Shan Bin and others, Lu Xun discussed with Feng Chuo to hold the meal after the military training.

  Everyone came out to get together to celebrate the end of the military training.

  Lu Xun chose the restaurant he ordered for Feng Chuo when Feng Chuo was susceptible, because he remembered that Feng Chuo liked the food here.

  This restaurant does have a lot of dishes that are not often eaten in daily life.

  The decoration of the restaurant is low-key and high-end, it belongs to the kind of restaurant that is not cheap at first glance, but the family background of the people in the 726 dormitory is not bad, and Lu Xun usually looks like a young master from a rich family with his usual attire. pressure.

  Immediately after entering the door, a waiter came to guide them, and when they heard that they had reserved seats in advance, they immediately took them to their seats.

  There are many students from excellent families in Kyoto University, and it is a dinner party after the military training, so there are not many students in the restaurant.

  Lu Xun and the others booked a private room, and the waiter led them into the private room and handed them the menu.

  Including Lu Xun and the others, there were five people in total. After the waiter went out, he immediately brought in tea and drinks, all of which were gifts from the restaurant.

  Instead of looking at these things, they took the menu and said, "Let's order!"

  The table in this box is a round table, covered with a pure white tablecloth, and in the middle is an embellished vase with some flowers such as eustoma and wind chimes.

  Lu Xun was sitting next to Feng Chuo, Shan Bin and Song Fengxiang were on the other side, and Lin Zhu was next to Lu Xun and Song Fengxiang.

  Since Lu Xun went to the 726 dormitory for the first time, he and everyone in the 726 dormitory have become more and more familiar, and they often get together to eat in the cafeteria.