Chapter Fifteen: How about traveling together?

There is no such thing as weekends, for poor people like Feng Chuo who inherited the group early.

  When everyone was out having fun, Feng Chuo had endless meetings and endless documents.

  Feng Chuo, who had just returned from school, rushed to the company again without stopping.

  For him, there is no sense of challenge at all to re-issue the decisions that have been verified in the previous life.

  Feng Chuo only needs to use two points of strength to completely control Feng's family, so the remaining eight points feel like there is nowhere to use them.

  Back to nine years ago, looking back, it was a nine-year opportunity, and the Feng family was not enough to hold his energy, so it would be a pity not to do something.

  Therefore, Feng Chuo decided to consolidate Feng's funds and set aside a part to invest in other industries. Also, the mistakes he made in his previous life because of his immaturity can be avoided directly, allowing Feng to get on the fast track as soon as possible.

  Before the rebirth, there were some big projects that the Feng family didn't grab, but this time they can be well planned.

  Feng Chuo was wearing his very casual, student-like clothes and sat in the spacious president's office, thinking and processing the documents in his hand.

  After a while, Ms. Qian, the company's senior secretary, came in with a planning report in her hand.

  Secretary Qian is very young and promising. At the age of 29, he works as a senior secretary in Feng's Group, and has already reached the level of several million annual salary.

  Not even men can match her.

  Secretary Qian was dressed in a French style, capable and intellectual, with a pair of white irregular-shaped earrings on each ear, and short hair that hung down to her neck, with some waves slightly permed, very beautiful.

  She is a beta, the most rational and prudent gender, and she was promoted by Feng Chuo's father before he became the shopkeeper.

  Because of this relationship, when Feng Chuo inherited the Feng family, she was a sure-fire royalist.

  Secretary Qian originally thought that when Mr. Feng came, she would do her best to assist and guide him, so that Feng Chuo could control the Feng family faster and more smoothly.

  But what she didn't expect at all was that her ambition was useless at all.

  Feng Chuo is so experienced, he can control those old foxes on the board of directors so hard that people can hardly believe that he is only eighteen years old.

  It didn't take long for Secretary Qian to be conquered by Feng Chuo's talent, and he didn't want to be a mentor or assistant, so he obediently became a conscientious senior secretary.

  At this moment, Secretary Qian came in, put the planning report on Feng Chuo's desk, and said respectfully: "Mr. Feng, this is the plan for the quarterly product launch of our Feng's automobile manufacturing department. Everything is ready, look. When will it start, the invitations will be sent to major companies and media immediately."

  Feng Chuo put down the document in his hand, picked it up and took a look.

  Secretary Qian kept staring at Feng Chuo, but she didn't dare to look directly into Feng Chuo's eyes, but turned her gaze a little downward.

  She saw that Feng Chuo was wearing student-like casual clothes, as if he had come to deal with the affairs of this world's top company after class.