Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I am making a new ones just to create more oneshots, it can be from the NBA, NCAA, Big brother, MLB and other random fanfics you like to read and stuff. Although, just a heads up, this might contain, strong language, mpreg, birth scenes, dramas and many more to come but there will be a happy ending on these because I don't want to make it more sadder and complicated. Anyways, feel free to request any mpreg fanfics and other stuff you'd like and oh not only do I am a Golden State Warriors fan, I liked Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics as well and same for the baseball LA Dodgers.

Oh and remember the heads up, this will contain some mpreg and birth scenes so keep a look out on that readers, even though I may not be a big fan of big brother, I can still write it here and we hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Here are the examples if I could make the fanfic on these one

Like Evan Philips and Caleb Ferguson

For NCAA hmmm I don't know all the players but let me know if you want them to become mothers.

MLB not much of a fan of baseball but Dodgers I could rely on that.

Big brother show? Not a fan really but only the Filipino ones so yeah.

Anyways, requests are open and please take care of yourselves. Oh and I'm trying my best to update even though I am a slow updater haha due to me working on other projects. Sending positive vibes on the way- Jessica