Chapter 3: Feasting Families

EXT.Somewhere-Winterfell

POV-3rd Person

While traversing the grounds of Winterfell, Ser Jaime Lannister, a member of the prestigious Kingsguard, maintains a vigilant stance in hopes of locating his beloved younger brother, Tyrion. If anybody knew his brother, and Jaime most definitely did, the half-man would likely be at the nearest whorehouse. 

The sounds of moaning follow as Tyrion Lannister is found drinking wine from a chalice and laughing as a red-headed whore named Ros is sucking the dwarf's cock. Tyrion groans as a pleasurable release is bestowed upon him thanks to Ros's fine work. 

"Mmh. It's true what they say about the Northern girls," Tyrion smiles.

"Did you hear the king's in Winterfell?" She giggles as he leads her to the nearest bed.

"I did hear something about that."

Ros smiles. "And the Queen. And her twin brother. They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms."

"Similar things have been said about the Stark boy. But what about the other brother?"

"The Queen has two brothers?"

"There's the pretty one," Tyrion says referring to Jaime as he begins to disrobe. "And there's the clever one."

Ros can't help but smile as she runs a finger along the Lannister's chest. "I hear they call him the Imp."

"I hear he hates that nickname."

"Oh? I hear he's more than earned it. I hear he's a drunken little lecher into all manners of perversions."

"Clever girl."

"We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion."

"Have you? The Gods gave me one blessing."

As she begins to move upon Tyrion, the door suddenly slams open, and in comes Jaime Lannister. Ros halts her movements and turns to stare at Jaime, giving him her attention. 

"Don't get up," Jaime says, not at all fazed by the scene before him.

"M'lord," she greets the older Lannister man while getting off his brother.

"Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door in a whorehouse, brother?" Tyrion questioned his brother not at all serious.

Jaime smiles without a care in the world as he walks to the counter to pour himself a cup of ale. "You have much to teach me, no doubt, but in this instance perhaps you'll forgive the interruption. Our sister craves your attention."

"She has odd cravings, our sister."

"A family trait. Now, the Starks are feasting us at sundown. Don't leave me alone with these people."

"I'm sorry. I've begun the feast a bit early. And this is the first of many courses." Tyrion points to Ros to further prove his point at which she smiles. 

Jaime shakes his head at his brother. "I thought you might say that. But since we're short on time..." He turns back the door and in comes a group of giggling whores already unclothed and ready to pounce upon the half-man. "See you at sundown." And with that Jaime makes his leave not bothering to shut the door.

"Close the door!" Tyrion yells after his brother.

INT.Bedroom-Winterfell

Catelyn Stark stands fixing her daughter Sansa's hair, only fourteen years of age and the eldest Stark girl could be described as tall, slim, and beautiful she was destined to be a Queen or a Lady at the very least. She inherited her mother's auburn hair and like all her siblings a pair of piercing blue eyes, except Bran of course who inherited a pair of brown eyes. Sansa from a young age was destined to become a lady, she was always so ready and willing to please. Sansa unlike her sister has always been enthralled by tales and songs of great romances and adventures. She especially enjoys the tales of a handsome prince, honorable and chivalrous knights falling for the beautiful princess. Sansa can only hope that can one day be her happily ever after.