xxxᴠ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ

Start from the beginning

I had fallen asleep awhile ago but woke up and sense then, I haven't been able to fall back into that wonderful peaceful dream world that I love so much.

The only reason I was here at this Inn in the first place was because my legs got tired when I was on my way to Liyue. 

One of the main reasons I was even here at Liyue was because Sucrose had asked me if I could get some weird stuff from Liyue like plants and crap for 'Mr. Albedo'. At first I was confused because I honestly thought Sucrose hated me with how much she always avoided me, but turns out she's just shy. Really shy. 

It also just so happened that Jean had told Sucrose that I was from Liyue and was planning to visit their soon, which kinda backfired for me since I was actually planning to cancel that trip because I didn't wanna walk that far, but I hadn't told Jean that yet. 

So I was kinda forced to go on this trip despite my unwillingness to. 

And here I was, contemplating the fact that I could've avoided this trip if I had just told Jean I wasn't planning to go to Liyue.

I let out a sigh and then turned my head to the side to look out my balcony.

'.....'

There was a black figure standing there.

"If you're planning to steal my soul, I apologize, I have one but it's probably very ugly and shriveled up." I said blankly.

The figure paused, seemingly thinking about my words.

"I'm not trying to steal your soul." It spoke, which I now took notice that it's voice sounded kinda raspy. 

"Ah, okay." I answered, staying silent after that for a moment. 

The figure also seemed to comply with my silence, but it also walked further into the room I was staying in. I watched it carefully, quickly paying attention as they walked by a candle, showing off what they looked like a bit.

I hummed. "Are you that guy that the lady at the desk said is emo?"

The boy, now that I could see that face of, raised a brow.

"I'm not emo." "Ah, so you're in denial of being an emo." I nodded. "Got it."

A tick mark appeared on the boy's forehead but he then took a deep breath, calming himself down.

"What kind of creature are you?" He asked.

'Oh, so that's why he's here.'

"Half sheep and half human." I responded, making the boy look slightly confused. Seemed like he had never seen someone that was half sheep half human. Honestly though, I'd be surprised if he had. 

"Are there anymore of your kind?" The questions just kept on coming from him and I shook my head side to side. "Not that I know of."

After that I spend a bit of time explaining to the boy about how I just one day woke up like this. He didn't interrupt even once to ask any questions, he more so just listened to my explanation carefully.

"And yeah that's how my life got ruined slash got ten times better." I finished up the story. The emo boy didn't say a word but he did nod in response as I stared at him blankly. 

"Did I entertain you with my story? What were you bored being up at two a.m?" I asked before pausing. "Wait, why are you up at this time of night in the first place?" The boy turned his attention back to me with the same poker face he has been wearing this entire time. "I could ask you the same." 

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I have insomnia. Now, what's your excuse?" Emo sighed, almost like he didn't even wanna be here talking to me anymore. Well, that's his own fault anyway. If he didn't want to to ask nosy questions then he shouldn't have approached me in the first place.