ɪɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

'Well this is awkward. Wait why is she glaring at me?'

I finally comprehended the idea of me being a fricken sheep-human hybrid thing and I was standing in front of a girl with blonde hair a blue eyes who was supposedly the acting Grand Master Jean of the Knights of Favonius. 

But she was glaring at me.

Let me explain how I got into this situation....

So once I walked out of the library a stupid guy spotted me and told me I need to come with him. Was it because I was wearing a hood and you couldn't see my face? Probably. Then he brought me here and here I am. 

"First you name, and then state you business." The female across from me said. "Uh- my name is-" "And tell me your real name not a fake name." She cut me off. "Ok, my name-" "Also tell the truth about why you here." She cut me off, AGAIN.

'Give me time to speak and I will! Geez.'

I mentally scoffed before saying, "My name is Y/n L/n and the reason I'm here is to see the witch named Lisa." I stated calmly. "Oh? So your here to see me?" I jumped and turned my head to the source of the voice to see a girl with brown hair and a purple witch looking outfit.

'I didn't even realize she was there-.'

"For what reason?" Lisa asked me. I fidgeted with my finger for a moment before sighing and slowly taking my hood off. Jean and Lisa both looked at me wide eyed. "W-wow, Iv'e never seen something like this." Jean stated. "Me either. Y/n what are you?" Lisa said after Jean.

(I know Lisa calls people Cutie and Darling but I searched it up and it says she does that because the traveler is special to her. Why she calls the traveler that right away though is because they saved Mondstadt. But she doesn't even know Y/n yet so-.)

"I think I'm a sheep-human hybrid but I honestly have no idea. I just woke up like this this morning and was hoping you would have a way to fix it Lisa." I said with a small shrug. Both of the females looked conflicted for a second before Lisa said, "I'm afraid I don't have a cure for it at the moment but I could ask our alchemist when he comes back." Lisa said with a face that said, 'sorry.' I let out a huff and sighed once more. "That's fine. I just need to get used to it for now I guess." I said. 

"Y/n, Iv'e never heard of you before where are you from?" Jean asked me.

'That would be painful to hear if I was from Mondstadt.'

"Liyue." I said simply. "Ah I see. Well could you stay in Mondstadt till we find a cure? I could send out people to grab you stuff a give you a place to stay." Jean said which took me by surprise a bit. Was it really that important? "Uh- I mean sure I guess? It's not like I have anything to do in Liyue so why not?" I said with a shrug. Jean nodded and smiled at my comment. "That will be great. I will send a group to grab your stuff now. Where do you live?" She asked me. "Oh actually, I don't  need my stuff. I'll just buy new stuff since nothing that I have matches my new..... attire. And it'll be fun shopping around." I said with a small smile which Jean just nodded at, "I'll get you a place to stay then." I just nodded at that and bowed before thanking her and putting my hood up then walking out.

When I walked out I got a few un-trusting looks. Seriously what did I do to them?

I then walked out of the place just to walk further into town until I realized, where the frick was I supposed to go for the mean time? I lifted my head to look around the city before spotting this huge statue thing. I shrugged once again before deciding to go to the statue which led me to this big circle shaped land with a statue in in the middle of it. 

I looked at the statue more closely before realizing.

'Oh crap, is that Barbatos?'

 There were a bunch of people surrounding it too. Some looked like they were just looking at it and others were hanging out and watching kids run around it. 

Suddenly a stupid paper plane came out of nowhere and hit me in the forehead. I felt something fall off my head but didn't pay any attention to it. "SON OF A-" I yelled which just so happened to catch most peoples attention.

"Woah, so cool!" I head a kid say.

'Huh? Me almost dying is cool to you?'

"Mommy look! She has horns!" Another said which caught my attention.

'Crap-.'