xxxᴠ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ

My head raised up at the sound of Xiao's voice and I bit my lip nervously. 

"....Hey?" I waved awkwardly.

His glare shifted into a unimpressed expression but it was still stern. "You have to audacity to come back to this place after what you did?" I paused a raised a brow, suddenly my fear washing away slightly. "I didn't even really do anything that bad." I shot back, making Xiao scoff.

"Wait. You two know each other?" Paimon asked with a puzzled expression on her face and Aether gave her the most done expression ever since he and I have been talking about Xiao for awhile now. 

"Sadly."

I glanced back at Xiao. "What do you mean 'sadly'?" I questioned with a slightly offended face.

"Wait.. Paimon is confused, why is Xiao angry with Y/n?" Paimon whispered to Aether but Xiao heard it and quickly spoke up, "It's because I don't like her."

I raised my brows with a scoff. "He's only saying that because he doesn't like to be cared for." I sighed and shook my head side to side with my hands on my waist.

"If mortals care for each other by tying each other a bed then I wouldn't like to interact with anymore of them." Xiao spoke, seemingly responding right away to my words.

I raised a brow as I removed my hands from my hips. 

"Oh please I only did that because you wouldn't stay put." I scoffed as I stared over at the Adeptus, my expression bland as usual as a glare seemed to form back onto Xiao's face, completely directed at me. 

I sighed. "Plus you know you enjoyed it even if you won't admit it." Xiao's face flushed a soft shade of pink that I could barley see but still grinned when my eyes caught sight of it. "Oh? So you did like it? Even though you were yelling the whole time you secretly loved it didn't you?" Xiao's quickly looked away from me which made me chuckle.

"I didn't need your help with it." He mumbled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What in the gosh diddly darn dang was that." Paimon questioned which made Xiao and I looked over at the fairy.

I raised a brow. "What?"

"What kind of person ties someone to a bed!" Paimon shouted, flapping her arms rapidly by her sides wildly like a bird. 

I crossed my arms. "The kind that are trying to force someone to realize how cool sleep is." 

Paimon paused along with Aether, both of them looking at me with confused expressions on their faces.

I sighed and pointed at Xiao lazily. "He doesn't sleep." 

They both stayed frozen for a moment before Paimon's eyes widened rapidly. "What?! What kind of psychopath doesn't sleep?!" I nodded along with Paimon's comment. "Exactly what I said."

Aether still looked confused, despite me and Paimon's babbling and then spoke up, "So... what was the reason for tying him down onto a bed?" He asked, making Paimon and I pause with out shouting as I glanced over at the blonde. "Oh, well that's simple." I responded, then starting from the beginning of the story.

-Flashback-

I sat on my bed in Wangshu Inn, my knees curled up to my chest with my arms wrapped around my legs as I stared at the wall in front of me blankly. It was about probably two in the morning at the moment and of course, I couldn't sleep.