xxɪx: ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ʟɪʏᴜᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ

'I wonder if Liyue has changed at all.'

We were currently on our way to Liyue right now. I offered Aether I could just carry him and use the erth to get there since it only took a couple of hours that way but this dumb idiotic boy said it would be 'gOoD fOr mE' to get in some exercise. 

I don't see his point. I mean, I'm completely fine without sweating a gallon of water.

We also left without saying goodbye to anyone so bye Mondstadt I guess. Venti told me he would tell everyone though so they wouldn't freak out like last time when I was gone.

We had been traveling for about two and a half days now and I had spotted some big freaky deaky building in the distance which made Aether want to check it out because he is a magnet for danger and I guess he is just giving up and going to fine danger himself now.

Once we got closer I noticed some people around with spears so I'm guessing that they are guards. There was also a few bit of people hanging around the big building I had spotted either chatting or eating.

'I forgot about this place. What was it called again?'

A light bulb suddenly lit up over my head and I snapped my head over at Aether which made the boy jump slightly at the suddenly movement. 

"This place is a hotel." I spoke which made Aether raise a brow, wondering how I know about it. "Oh you're from Liyue right." He mumbled with a hum before looking back up at me, "Well now that we know it's nothing dangerous lets keep going!" Paimon said as she place her hands on both of her hips. 

I glared at the little fairy thing as Aether nodded at her and started to walk once again. That was, until I grabbed the boy's hand and yanked him back over to me.

"Can we stay here for a bit? Just a night or so?" I whined at Aether who deadpanned at me. "We just slept awhile ago." He said with a sigh which made me stare right back at him the the exact same deapan expression. "You woke me up at five a.m."

"....And?"

"And that's wayyyyyy too early!" I shouted back with an annoyed tone in my speech.

"Tone Deaf Bard said that the Rite of Descension-." "It's tommorow in the evening." I cut off Paimon who huffed and crossed her arms. "Every year it's on the same day like Christmas and stuff like that." I explained as I waved my free hand around. "But-." "I guess it's fine." Aether also cut off Paimon which made me grin slightly and the little blueberry headed girl's jaw drop. "Y/n knows Liyue better then both of us so it'd probably be best to listen to her." Aether shrugged.

"Great!" I said excitedly as I then started to drag Aether over to the elevator with Paimon trailing behind while pouting about how she lost. 

I pulled the boy over onto the wooden platform and Paimon floated on. I then realeased my hand from the blonde boy's and leaned my back against the wooden wall behind me.

"I'm guessing that you've been here before?" Aether asked me, slightly smiling at my excitment to go back to sleep in a bed this time instead of on the grass. "Only once. The only reason I remember is because-." The elevator stopped on the higher platform and I hummed, stepping off of the elevator with Aether and Paimon following close behind.

I then walked into the builing and down a flight of stairs to where Verr Goldet was standing behind the front desk, petting the black and white cat sitting atop her desk.

"Hey." I said the the lady with a wave which made her look up from the cat.

"Oh my why hello Y/n. It's been quite some time now hasn't it?" She spoke with a surprised expression at first but it then shifted into a more relaxed one. "I heard you moved to Mondstadt yes?" I hummed back and nodded. "Yea. I'm surprised you remember me." I spoke to the brown haired lady as I leaned my arms on top of the wooden counter in front of me. She chuckled as she placed a hand over her mouth for a moment and then said, "It would be difficult to forget with what you did last time you were here. Xiao was pouting for days."