xxᴠɪ: ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛ

Here I am. Sitting on a chair, in an alchemist's lab, why he literally does experiments on me. 

Although right now he was just standing in front of me inspecting my horns and ears. I felt his finger nail's tap against one of my horns. 

"Does that hurt at all?" He asked as he took his hands off of my horns for a second. "Nope." Albedo hummed and I soon felt his knuckle knock against my other horn. "What about that?" He asked me another time which I again responded with a 'no'. 

"Can you feel it when I touch your horns?" He asked me yet again, another question as I felt his hand graze against the base of my horns. "I can," I answered him with my eyes focused on my shoes.

"Both of them are very solid, just like sheep's horns." Albedo moved his head down a bit to look at my ears and I felt his hand softly touch my right ear. "It's very soft. Can you feel when I touch you ears too?" I nodded and the blonde hair boy moved his head to look at my other ear. He then moved away from my ear and stared blankly at me. 

He placed both of his hands onto my cheeks and held my head still as he looked at my ears and horns.

"Your ears and horns are perfectly symmetrical on either side." Albedo explained to me as he released his hands from my cheeks.

He placed a hand on his chin while he stared off into space, thinking about who knows what.

"Do you have a tail?" He asked me suddenly which I nodded to. "Ah I see. Would you mind if I looked at that too?" I didn't say anything as I just simply complied and lifted my sweater to reveal a small white tail on my lower back.

"It does look just like a sheep tail." Albedo stated as he looked at the tail on my lower back.

The boy sat down on a chair behind him and glanced up at me, making eye contact.

"Tell me, how long have you had these features?" Albedo questioned and it took me a second to think about it.

"Four years ago. I think."

Albedo's eyes widened slightly before quickly shifting back to normal and he sighed. I raised a brow at the boy and he noticed my confusion.

"Well Y/n. I doesn't seem like your horns and ears came from four years ago. That just isn't enough time for them to fully connect with your skin. Sure that seems like more then enough time for them to mold together but if your body got a whole bunch of new body parts, mainly on your head, then it would take a very long time for them all to be that connected to your skin. Even if you took a potion that added body parts, those body parts would take a pretty long time to get used to your skin." Albedo explained to me but I was still a bit confused. 

"So?" I asked him, trying to understand why he just told me or at least get the gist of it.

"So you've had those sheep features longer then four years." 

Now that made me more surprised then I had expected. My eyes widened a bit and a gaped at the boy in front of me. "You're lying." I tried to argue and see if he was just joking with me but Albedo quickly responded, "No I'm really not." I stared at him with a conflicted expression which he quickly took notice of.

"I'm guessing you might have been given a forgetfulness potion or something in that area for you to lose your memory. But if that is so then it's most likely that you have been a half sheep person your entire life." Albedo seemed to be not quite so sure entirely of the situation either by the way he worded things, but he seemed almost one hundred percent sure that I have had my sheep features for more then four years.

"That does kinda make sense..." I mumbled which caused the blondie to nod at.

"Y/n! Come pose for me I wanna draw you!" I heard the yell of Klee from the living room and me and Albedo glanced at each other before we both hopped off of our seats and headed over to the young girl.