Chapter 6: A Mean to Born as a Talented

Start from the beginning

'Because you're fated to fight for the second place from the time you were born.'

The one who will reign over Tōtsuki's top and Japan's cooking world is me, Nakiri Erina!

Except...

I thinking about 'that girl' who is the worth rival of mine in this academy.

Someone that could even took the spot of mine...

Even thought I consider her a worth rival of mine, I couldn't-

~

"Eeh, to finish.... we'll introduce the student who as admitted to the high school section."

My right eye opened as I listened the statement. There is someone accepted?

I thought about it as I'm still sitting here. That's mean, another examiner passed someone. Suddenly my thought about who it might be... was possibly right. It was both Yukihira and Akabane, the examiners I refer to.

Hmph.

Just remembering them is irritating, especially 'that devil' that I despise most. I'm almost can't sleep every night as I still remember Akabane that tempted to kill me with that dish of him for a month. Fortunately, I could throw those bad imagination immediately as my decision to eliminate them is also useful to swipe away those thought.

So I will...

~

"Well.... like, I'm sorry for being in this high place hehe....."

"I have to express my intention, right? I'm beaten, do I really have to do this?"

"Saying them on a stage is embarassing... ehehe"

~

.. never meet... hm....?

...

...

...

...

...

EH!?

After took a peek who is the person that talking is someone that I really familiar with! That person.....

it was...

...Yukihira Souma!

"Then I'll keep it short. I'll say two or three things..."

How did he get throught in this academy!? Doesn't he already being eliminated by me alongside with Akabane too!?

~

"Erm, I'm Yukihira Souma. Truth be told, I didn't expect..."

"...I'll use all of you as a stepping stones. To be admitted in this academy to this academy. But I don't plan to lose to some bunch that has never stood in front of clients. Now that I here..."

"I'll take the top."

"Best regards for the next three years!"

I could hear many student were enraged by his words. Put that aside! Most important things...

This plebeiant commoner one, did I mistook it!? I cou- I couldn't even believe he pass throught it and enrolling in this place! This is must be a mistake!

~

"Oh, you are from the exam! You're were... Nakiri right?"

I gasped as I snapped out from my thought. I couldn't hold any longer how embarrassing it was!

"I was really nervous, ever since I was a kid, things like my testimonial weren't important."

I'M NOT A COUNSELOR OR A CLOSE FRIENDS TO SHARE YOUR MATTER WITH!! You just talking like we are very close! Do you think who I was!?