Chapter 3: Plan of Revenge & Recruits

Y/n had been spending most of her time on her plan of revenge that she didn't realize the girl that walked up to her until she spoke: "Um.. Hi.. I was told I would be bunking with you??" The girl said shyly.

Y/n jolted a bit, she had not heard her come over. But then she looked at the girl. The girl had shortish-medium-ish hair that's dark brown and curly. She had teal eyes and brownish-tanish skin. She wore a minty green dress and white tights with black Mary Janes. Y/n stared for a moment. The girl was pretty, like, really pretty. At least in Y/n's eyes she was. She stopped staring and looked away blushing.

'What the hell Y/n?! You don't know this girl at all! Stop it with these thoughts!' She said in her head. Then she realized she never answered the girl's question. "Oh! Right! Uhhhhh which bunk do you want, up or down??" Y/n asked, still blushing a little, feeling awkward.

" Since it looks like you have the bottom one I'll take the top one!" She smiled. "Ummmm by the way, what's your name and how old are you?? I'm curious because we will be sharing the bunk bed.."

"Oh, right! My name is Y/n! I'm 12, almost 13.. And you??" Y/n asked.

"My name is Valerie! I'm also turning 13 soon! What a coincidence, hehe!" Valerie laughed.

"Nice to meet you!" Y/n smiled. Okay, maybe staying here won't be that bad after all!

Y/n looked back down at her notebook to what she was currently researching for, planning for revenge! She was doing some research and she noticed that the museum had been closed for repairs due to the whole Asphreea incident, there may be some security guards here and there, but if Y/n was sneaky enough she could get in there and steal some powerful artifact and use it for her bigger plan.

You see, Y/n was sick and tired of the city being placed in danger almost every year due to the ninja and their stupidity! So Y/n finally decided that she would take matters into her own hands, and she would take over the city and berid of the ninja and keep it protected for the rest of her time.

How will she take over, you ask? Well that's where the artifact she will steal comes in, she will use its power to take over the city and have it under her control. Although she would be in control she would still let the citizens do as they pleased as long as they didn't disobey her and try to go up against her.

But after thinking this plan over, Y/n realized how hard it may be to do on her own. She would need help, for sure. But who the heck would want to help her??

"So, um, Why are you here if I may ask?" Asked Valerie suddenly with a cautious tone, she wasn't sure if it was a sensitive topic for Y/n or not.

"Oh.." Y/n replied and looked down, contemplating on telling her or not. She didn't know if she could, it was a really traumatic experience and she wasn't sure that she should look back on it.

"Maybe I should say why I'm here first hehe.." Valerie stated awkwardly. "You see, during the whole Asphreea and fire snake incident... My family got blasted by her staff and..." She tears up a bit, "They were gone..Not a trace left of them..." Valerie wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Wait... that happened to you too?!" Y/n exclaimed, shocked.

"Hold on, did your family also get killed by her??" Valerie asked, surprised that Y/n had the same case as her.