Stomach Bug

(Request by @-49ersFTW)
Warnings: sickness and puking

Y/n POV

I walk into the cafeteria with Adam and Connie. They are talking but I can't focus. I woke up feeling off this morning, and all morning I have felt like I was going to be sick. We sit down at the table where everybody else is. I sit there and sip my water, but I don't start eating anything right away.

"Yeah Mr Willnard made us do this group activity, it was so weird." Adam says, and he looks over at me.

"Y/n, are you good?" Charlie says, and I don't respond right away. Adam puts a hand on my back and rubs in circles.

"Babe are you okay? You don't look so good." He says and I just shake my head. I jump up and make my way to the bathroom. I get into one of the stalls and I throw up.

"Oh y/n." I hear Connie say behind me. She grabs my hair and holds it back while I continue to puke.

After a few minutes, I finally sit down against the stall wall. I'm hot and sweaty. Connie hands me my water bottle and I take a small sip.

"You should go home y/n." Connie says and I just nod. She helps me up and walks me out of the bathroom. Adam is pacing in front of the door when we walk out.

"Are you okay? Is she okay?" He says as he comes up beside me to help connie.

"She's sick, she needs to go home."

"Her parents are gone this week on a business trip, there's be nobody there to help her." Adam says, and then he thinks for a minute. "Y/n I'll take you home."

He takes me out to his car and then he runs back into the school to grab my and his stuff before signing us both out. I keep sipping my water, but I'm almost out. He puts our bags into the back seat and gets into the driver side. He looks over at me and looks at my water bottle. He reached into the back seat and grabs his and hands it to me.

"We'll stop at that convenience store near your house and grab you some ginger-ale or 7-up." He says and he pulls out of the parking lot. I have my arms over my stomach, because it hurts. I don't feel like I'm going to be sick again, anytime soon that is. Once my water bottle is dry, I grab his. He pulls into the convenience store and gets out of the car. He's only in there a few minutes but he comes out with a bag. He sets it in the back and gets back in.

We get to my house and he grabs the bag and then my stuff. He opens my door, picks me up and walks into the garage. He set everything down and helps me take my shoes off. He helps me into the house and lays me on the couch. He takes the ginger-ale out of the bag and sets it in the coffee table. He walks away and comes back a minute later with a bucket and my water bottle.

"Are you hot?" He asks, and puts his hand to my forehead then my cheek.

"Mhm." I mumble. "Can you get me a pair of shorts and a tank top from my room to change into?" He nods and walks away. I close my eyes for the length of time he's gone. He comes back a minute later.

"Here I grabbed a couple, pick which ones you want." I choose the black shorts with a grey top. He hands them to me. He sits beside me and helps me take my shirt off. He throws the shit on the ground and then helps me out the tank top on. He doesn't help me with my pants and the shorts but I don't struggle. He grabs the dirty clothes and takes them to my room.

He comes back out and sits on the couch. He lays me over his lap and starts rubbing my back. He does it so softly but it makes me feel so relaxed. Within minutes I fall asleep.

When I wake up, Adams gone and I'm on the couch alone. I feel better than before but I still have that nauseous feeling hanging over me. I sit up and take some sips of the ginger ale. I hear something clang in the kitchen.

"Fuck." Adam says, and then peeks around the corner. He sushi's when he sees me sitting up. "Did I wake you?"

"No, I woke up a few seconds before." I reassure him, and he relaxes abit. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to make soup." I smile and he goes back around the corner.

I sit back on the couch and 10 minutes later, Adam brings out a bowl. He sets it on the coffee table in front of me.

"It's hot, so let it cool a bit." He says and he walks away with my water bottle. He comes back a little bit later with a bowl of his own and my water bottle.

"Thank you." I take the bottle from him and take a sip. He smiles and sits down beside me. "Thank you for taking care of me today."

"Of course babe, better get used to it because I'll be taking care of you lots." He wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

" He wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the forehead