𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

FloTalk!

Hello and welcome! If you are an old friend, I'm glad to see you again, and if you are new, it's very nice to meet you!

!Disclaimer!

This imagines book is my own hard work and ideas, please do not steal. I own the plot lines I use for these. Also, this book isn't new, I took it down to do some maintenance work on it as I will do with all of my books!

If you haven't already, I have an Adam Banks trilogy and a new Adam Banks x oc book on the way. Go check them out!

!Trigger Warning!
There may be talk about or around some or all of these topics:

Partying, alcohol, underage drinking, mental health issues, some sexual talk(no smut!), hospital talk, injury/blood/cuts, harsh language,

I will put trigger warnings right at the start of an imagine, just as another precaution. Please don't read the imagines if anything triggers you. If you need to talk about it, feel free to message me.

One thing to note while reading, is that the POV may change depending on each imagine. If it does, I will indicate who's POV it is (or if it is third person) at the start of the imagine or as it switches if it's a dual POV imagine.

Updates will differ depending on how well this book does and if I have the motivation. I try to have multiple imagines wrote and drafted when I get a whole bunch of motivation but that can fluctuate too. So please be patient!

Commenting and voting are also appreciated! They give me motivation to write seeing that people are genuinely interested in the imagines I'm writing!

Now let's get to it! Thank you for reading my FloTalk!

-Flo, the author