Ch.23 McA Company!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Althea couldn't accept the video that Blaze had sent to her for telling her that he would leave, and the pressure around him made him say that they were under illusion about they love each other. Although he told her that zombies have become a lot and he must leave for her safety, she ignored him, and all what she wanted was to meet him for talking.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When he came back to his palace, he was about to die by choking. Someone was wrapping his arm around his neck, but the problem was he was invisible, and that made the usage of lightning useless. When the death was about one hair away from Blaze, Ace and another guy who named Dennies saved him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

* He didn't betray you!!! I got betrayed by Scar when I chose one of those golden balls. It wasn't my fault that all the golden balls contain the word " Life "!!! Dabria was killing everyone insanely, and the one who had a superpower like her was "Scar" at that time!!! Everyone was bleeding, including you!!!... If the war repeated again, I'll do the same more and over!!!*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ace and Blaze got shocked by Dennies, who yelled without warning even the birds heard his voice and flew away. Blaze's heart started making noise by his beats while the other got up of the bed slowly with shock because his mind tells him something that he is not able to understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Take, your mask, off... Take off your mask!!!! * Blaze talked in a low voice that none of the two boys could hear, then he shouted while he's not ready for what is about to happen.
.
.
.
.
.

Dennies did what he wanted quickly and without even thinking. But, he didn't expect that Blaze would lose unconscious once he realised who he is. Once Dennies took his mask and hood off, Blaze got up of the bed, suddenly in shock, then he moved a few steps towards him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was so confused about that strange or maybe the wrong body, but that talk impossibly came out from this body. It is complecated and also, it is like the cubes when you put a different cube on another one.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His body was trembling badly until it fell on the floor. That guy who was Hybrid from the start was faster than Ace to carry and lie him on the bed. Ace was noticing the feeling of fear and worrying on Hybrid, so he decided to back off a few steps backwards to allow the young brother to spend time with his eldest brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He got out of the room to find Lady Dabria sitting on a chair in the opposite of the room. Of course, he freaked out, but quickly, he calmed himself down for not annoying the two brothers. He walked towards her, worried and with little bit of fear.
.
.
.
.
.
.