Ch.12 A Piece Of Paper

✨️Previously: ✨️

She opened her eyes over another world where Asian and English people are living together. She never expected that she would die under the full moon when someone was whistling kept chasing her until her powers let her down, and made her accept her destiny.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sharp tool that he was dragging on the ground was making her trembling like hell. In the end, shock controlled one of them after they looked at each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

* We did it! We came back home!... I'm that monster, but I returned to my real appearance. * happily, he said while she's still not understanding. However, when he talked with those words, she remembered and nodded a half nod while she was under the shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She meditated on his short dark red brown hair parted from the middle where the hair is long on top and shorter on the sides, wearing black shirt, black trouser, black half boots, and cloak with sleeves made of satin while there are tiny dark gray inscriptions on the cloak. He carried her on his back and gone.
.
.
.

Note💡: Inscriptions mean: words that are written or drawings that are tiny or small in size which decorate clothes or be written on gravestones.
.
.
.

She's lying on his big and comfortable bed that is covered by a light grey sheet made of satin while there are two curtains on both sides of the bed made of white tulle. The whole night, he stayed beside her, drying her sweat off her head and neck with a small white towel because she got a fever. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, then he came in.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A young man was wearing dark brown shirt with small V-neck while the sleeves are rolled up, dark grey trousers, and black half boots while his hair turned to be black with a front bang and shortened on both sides.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* How is she, now? * the servant talked.

* As you see. The fever is strong. * he said with sadness over Althea while he's looking at her.

* Try this! It will help her to get better. * he took out a folded brown paper from his pocket that contain a little bit of saffron plant.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The mister put a little of that plant in a tiny glass and poured the water, then he started moving the mixture by a silver spoon. He got closer to her and started pouring carefully that healing drink in her mouth.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Great! Now, we have to wait for her to wake up.* the servant said.

* Isn't ridiculous and starnge, Ace! * the mister sighed with a cynical smile.