Ch. 5 What are you?

Previously: ✨️

Treachery can come from the closest one to you. Nathan didn't hesitate even for a second to stab Althea his love in her belly when the thing who's standing in the darkness told him if one of them made the other bleed, he won. During Althea dying, she was remembering their memories and moments.
.
.
.

Note 💡: Stab meaning: the act of pushing a knife into someone, or an injury caused by stabbing.
.
.
.

She also remembered how she was scared, sad about him, and doesn't know how to get him out of the prison and this dark castle. She kept remembering, waiting for dying.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue... 💡✨️
.
.
.

She is sniffing/ smelling, with annoyance. The scent is familiar to her. She opened her eyes and looked around. It's a luxury room that belongs to a king from the Middle Ages. Red big curtains, big veranda, big bed with off white sheet and blanket and golden colour that exist in the details of the decoration and furniture.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once she got up suddenly, she shouted out in pain because of the wound in her belly. She backed to lie again on the bed, her eyes closed for letting the tears fall down. Her heart didn't stop beating so fast because of pain and a little bit of fear. She meditated on the room again, and the food on the golden serving trolley.
.
.
.

Note✨️: Trolley means: small table on wheels which is used for serving drinks or food.
.
.
.

<<<<<< Althea's pov. 💡 >>>>>>
.
.
.

Does what happened true?!... Does Nath stab me?!... Did he dare to stab me?!... Am I nothing to him?!... Am I... ( she's sobbing )... Where I am?... Where did he go and left me here?... He's coming for save me, right?... I'm, I'm sure... Of course, it's one of his games for saving me. He... will... come back.
.
.
.

Note 💡: Sob means: to cry in a noisy way, taking in sudden, short breaths.
.
.
.

<<<<<< End of the pov. 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.
.

* Oh! You woke up, miss! * an old man with white short hair who seems the boss of the servants in the castle entered the room and found her suffering.

* I'm... not okay! I... * she tried to speak, but her condition wasn't good. She was half unconscious and also breaths irregularly.

* You got up quickly and suddenly, right?... It's okay! I will treat you as usual... Chamomile and some flowers are the best for healing this big wound.* he asked with a reassuring smile, and she nodded with tiredness. He helped her to get up by her upper part of the body while he continued his talk, then he gave her a cup of chamomile and flowers.
.
.
.