A second war would begin

Start from the beginning

"Any issue, mommy?" she asked with wide eyes, deceptively innocent.

Narcissa smirked before responding, closing in to speak softly directly into her ear. "I do love your naughty little mind."

Cassi took a deep breath, unsure if it was the sensation of lips lightly grazing her ear or the possessiveness in the tone that made her shiver.

"What are you trying to do Little Witch?," Narcissa questioned almost touching their lips together, brushing them teasingly "Sending me such bold thoughts... Is this what you want? Getting fucked against a wall books in a place where anyone could walk up and see you taking my fingers like a slut? "

"Yes, please" Cassiopeia gasped incoherently, briefly closing her eyes at the intensity of the shiver that went through her body, not making any attempt to deny it. After breakfast whatever sense of self-preservation she had went flying out the window faster than Harry could get into trouble.

"Little one..." Narcissa warned once more, a warning intonation. Her nails dug into the younger witch's hips and they were both breathing hard.

"That's what I want, the question is why the hell don't I have your fingers inside me yet?" Cassi answered again in a hurried manner, a cheeky smile on her face being erased for a few moments when the blonde's hand reached her cheek. But that only made her moan harder.

Heavens what is happening to me? I need her, I need her now, fast, hard.

Narcissa growled aggressively as she smacked her lips together in a hungry kiss. Her tongue fighting hers, hands gripping her thighs to part her legs and lodge between them, skirt higher inappropriately.

Cassiopeia tried to thrust her hips in search of friction. She couldn't reach anything to relieve her, but received a hard slap on her bare thigh.

"Don't make me punish you, doll," Narcissa threatened.

Cassiopeia lowered her head, pondering whether or not she would like a punishment.

"Oh dear... Don't test me" Narcissa whispered in an icy voice.

But her lips weren't moving.

Oh... She's in my head.

A predatory smile graced those luscious lips.

"If you want something so badly, love, why don't you just ask? " She questioned while smiling cruelly. That commanding tone she loves so much again in her voice.

Cassi took a deep breath to calm herself trying to find her center enough to form complete sentences. She was losing her mind, there was only this explanation.

Did someone use a love potion on her? That alone could explain how desperate he was to feel Narcissa close. She might as well suffocate me now, I'd appreciate it.

"Please" she sighed. "I want you . I want all of you in me. Please, please mommy" she begged in pleading, her head a little dizzy.

The older witch genuinely smiled at the desperate request. She put both arms around Cassiopeia's shoulders and kissed her deeply.

Her tongue demanding, dominating. Cassi melted against her, trembling with anticipation.

"Now you're ready, aren't you, love?" Narcissa cooed pushing the young witch's legs further apart, giving her room to navigate more easily.
Struggling to find the words again, she spread her legs as wide as she could with her skirt now bunched around her waist.