Polyjuice

Slytherin common room

Pansy and Cassiopeia were sitting in the cosy room, engrossed in a heated game of Wizard's Chess. The chessboard was a work of art in dark wood, with meticulously hand-carved pieces, each representing a magical figure. The pieces moved smoothly across the board, creating a strategic and thrilling dance.

Cassi was known for her exceptional skill in the game and had already won the match against Pansy five times in a row. Her focused yet confident gaze hovered over the chessboard as she meticulously planned each move. As she executed a brilliant checkmate and took down Pansy's last piece, Cassi smiled contentedly at her victory.

Pansy, though playful, made an accusing face, joking that Cassi was cheating. However, the playful twinkle in Cassi's eyes revealed that she was simply enjoying her friend's teasing.

As the new game continued, Seraphina coiled around Cassi's chair, attentively observing every move on the chessboard. While others around couldn't understand the conversations between Cassi and Seraphina, the snake expressed silent support.

When Draco entered the common room accompanied by Goyle and Crabbe, the students' attention turned to them.

"Hello, boys," Pansy said, refocusing on the game.

"Well, sit down," Draco said to the two who were behaving strangely.

"You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them," Draco said, sprawling on one of the sofas.

"What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" He asked, noticing his friend's irritated expression.

"Stomachache," Crabbe responded, wincing in pain.

"It must be those sweets you had earlier. I told you they would make you feel sick," Cassi said boredly as she defeated another one of Pansy's pieces, causing Pansy to grumble in annoyance.

"You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks," Draco questioned.

"I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up," Pansy angrily remarked as she lost another piece.

Cassi chuckled and winked at her friend, causing Pansy to blush.

"Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place," Draco said angrily.

"You're wrong!" Goyle suddenly exclaimed, making Pansy and Cassi pause the game and look at him with raised eyebrows.

Draco stood up, irritated. "What?" he questioned. "You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well? Do you?"

"Harry Potter?" Goyle nervously replied.

"Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right," Draco sneered. "Saint Potter, and some people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin?" Draco wrinkled his nose in disgust.