Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor

A Quidditch game is played on an oval field between two teams. Each team consists of seven players: three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper, and one Seeker. Each side of the field has three hoops positioned approximately fifteen meters high. There are four balls of three types: one Quaffle, two Bludgers, and one Golden Snitch.

The objective of a Quidditch game is to score more points than the opposing team. Each goal, made by the Chasers throwing the Quaffle through the hoops, is worth ten points, while the extremely difficult capture of the Golden Snitch by the Seeker is worth one hundred and fifty points. The hoops are defended by the Keepers, while the Bludgers, enchanted balls that randomly target players, are hit towards the opposing side of the field by the Beaters using bats.

The match ends when the Snitch is caught or when the captains of both teams come to an agreement. Some matches can continue for days if the Golden Snitch is not caught.

"Hello, welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season," Declares Lino Jordan of Gryffindor.

"Today's game: Slytherin versus Gryffindor!"

The stands erupt with excitement, with each house's supporters cheering and shouting.

Harry, the youngest student in centuries to join the team, looked terrified

"Now, I want a nice clean game."

The bludgers are released, followed by the golden snitch.

"Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points.
The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Says madame Hooch

"The quaffle is released, and the game begins!" Declares Lino Jordan

Madame Hooch holds the quaffle and throws it into the air, causing chaos as the players in red and green scramble to catch it first.

Was achieved by Gryffindor, who managed to score the first 10 points right at the beginning.

"Angelina Johnson scores!
Ten points for Gryffindor."