Potter Stinks

Cassi started to get worried about Harry, he didn't seem to be eating properly

Cassi started to get worried about Harry, he didn't seem to be eating properly. Determined to find her friend, she brought honey cakes with her.

Harry looked sullen, sitting alone in a corner.
"Hey, boy with the lightning scar," Cassi called with a playful smile.

Harry looked at her and gave a slight smile.
"I brought these for you, want to take a walk?" Cassi asked as she extended three slices of cake that were on a small silver plate.

"Good idea," replied Harry gratefully.
Hermione appeared behind Cassi, holding toast in a napkin.

"Hey, brought this for you," she said, extending it to Harry, who now had his hands full.

Cassi let out a little laugh. "Seems like we were thinking the same thing."

"Tell me something new," Hermione sighed and chuckled.

"We were going for a walk, want to come?" Cassi called, and the three of them started walking.

They hurried through the entrance hall, not looking at the Great Hall. Soon, they were walking through the gardens towards the lake, where the Durmstrang ship was anchored, reflecting darkly in the water.

It was a cold morning, and the three friends kept walking, eating the toast and cakes, while Harry told the girls exactly what had happened after he left the Gryffindor table the previous night.

Harry seemed greatly relieved when Cassiopeia and Hermione accepted his story without doubt.

"Well, of course I knew you didn't enter yourself," Hermione said when he finished telling them about the scene in the chamber next to the Great Hall.

"The look on your face when Dumbledore called your name!" Cassi exclaimed. "Oh, and Harry, Sirius needs to know about this. Someone is deliberately trying to put you in danger."

Hermione nodded in agreement.

"But the question is, who entered you? Because Moody is right, Harry. I don't think any student would have been able to do it... never would have been able to fool the Goblet of Fire or override Dumbledore's spell..." Hermione asked anxiously.

"Did you see Ron?" Harry interrupted.
Hermione hesitated.

"Um... I did... he was having breakfast," she said, nervously fidgeting her fingers.

"Does he still think I entered myself?" Harry asked, shrugging.

"Well... no, I don't think so... not really," she said awkwardly.

"What do you mean by 'not really'?" Harry questioned.

"Oh, Harry, isn't it obvious?" Hermione replied desperately. "He's jealous!"

"Jealous?" the boy repeated in disbelief."Jealous of what? Does he want to make a fool of himself in front of the whole school?" Harry seemed exasperated.