"I failed you, Zehra! I failed you when you waited at the riverbank and I didn't show up!
I failed you when I acted like I did not recognize you.
I failed you when I did not tell you that for one month! Just for one month! Wait for me?
I failed you when you were tearing up the letters and I did not stop you.
I failed you when your brother use to hit and I couldn't save you from him.
I failed you when you were forced into that marriage and I didn't break it!
I failed you when you waited in your wedding gown hoping I will come to recuse you!
I failed you when your world and dreams were shattered!
I failed you when your husband sold you and I wasn't there!
I failed you every fucking night when someone stole your soul! In that brothel!
I failed you! And I couldn't protect you!
When a man raped you in my own house!
And last night, I failed you once again, by being the same monster that I wanted to save you from." His disruptive words toward himself became part of my turmoil.
"It was wrong of me to ask you to love me when the person who stole your soul from you was no one else but me." he completed, and this time I was in denial.

"You were not! Never Daiwik!" I kissed him again, my lips resting on him with a head shake, kissing his cheeks and his forehead, with a constant refusal.
"You did not take my soul away. You rebuilt it. You rebuilt it by claiming accusations of everything you did not do! Only so I can have a wall to throw my fist at! You did it all for me, and you were right, a part of me was indeed left somewhere in the darkness of my heart! And you saved it!" My words were declarations.

Declaration of the real, "I love you Daiwik, I truly love you!" I said, kissing him on his lips once again.

And he hugged me tightly, swaying me off the floor, and tightly clutching me in his arms. And it was his turn to passionately kiss me, with all his might with all his love that he has preserved for me and only me.

His lips, claiming every ounce of mine, with his tongue pushing in the war of our own. The world must be watching us, and all they might see is two entirely shameless people.

But together, we were all the passion caged for the last six years that we never get to offer. We were six years of patience, and constant waiting, six years of two broken pieces of glass that unevenly fit together, just perfectly.

He let go of me when my world lacked air, and I had to breathe, but he did not let go of my waist, or my body on him.
"I love you too, Zehra!" He said. "I am selfish and bastard! And I know I am all disruption. but I want to be that chaos with you." His confession brought a quick smile to my face.

And I smiled at how shoulders, hugging him and hiding my face in the crook of his neck. His phone started to buzz constantly. And he picked it up from his pocket after almost a seventh buzz.

"I have to go to work," he said, and I realized that I should leave but when I pulled back he did not let go of me, had me tightly in his hold.
"See you in the evening!" He said and kissed my head.

Before letting go, I pulled back, wondering what he meant. When he said see you in the evening?

And before I could have asked he turned on his feet walking down, constantly turning his head to see me. Before he finally sat inside the car and drove away.

I turned around and walked towards the porch, and to the cot bed and sat down.

I love him...I admitted it. And I meant it. He was right all along. I was capable of things I couldn't see, but he saw them in me.

~

I don't know how the misery of yesterday started to look so insignificant to me today. I sat on the couch eating the food Divya made for all of us.

"Mute," Devakshaya entered the house and dropped a bag on the side. "Daiwik called and told me to bring this thing he had packed for you." He announced a frown casually resurfaced on my head. "When did he call?" I asked, I wonder if it was before our confessions?

Devakshaya scrunched his nose, "Around afternoon. He asked me if I visited the house or not, and I told him I did not so he told me to bring this to you." he said and sat on the table next to me.

He casually dug into my plate and ate from it. So far with him, I have noticed how Devakshaya teases Daiwik and Divya from eating from their plates. It was strange at first, weird for me but that how deep a bond they had, and I was honestly glad that he counts me in as a family too for doing this with me now. But my mind was rather caught in another dilemma.

Did Daiwik mean to see you in the evening as in here? He doesn't want to take me home?

~~~

PAST (11 months ago ~) -:-

Lately, I have been alone all the time at home, for the wedding arrangements that are planned within two months Murshad has to work harder so he has been on shift for almost fifteen hours.

While I? I am still stuck at the thought of that one person who broke my heart and was right now living his life good and fine somewhere else. Enjoying everything.

I know he must be having the time of his life.

I shoved the thought again. Abu was sleeping outside, Ammi opened the door for Anju when we heard her knock, and she instantly walked inside.

And shut the door behind her, entering the room finding me on the floor again with all the open letters and reading the words I and someone else  have shared again and again.

The letters stopped coming. The gajra stopped coming. The gifts stopped coming. And I don't blame him.
She sat down across.

"Again! Are you not tired of reading the same thing again and again?" She asked me, I shook my head.

"I will never be tired," She sighed and I just smiled. She picked up one of the letters and started reading the same smile formed across her lips. "It's sweet!" She said as she picked up another but it was a pile of the two years ago.

And she started reading it, doing the same with almost so many letters it was the drug that got her addicted too. But she stilled suddenly and looked at me.

She laid down the letters on the ground and opened the others too, as she spread them across the floor.
Opened almost all the letters and looked at me.

"Did you not notice it ever?"

~

TARGET- 50 votes

SUCH A WHOLESOME CHAPTER!

They kissed!!!!!!

Readers who think they need to communicate, how did you feel about them understanding each other without even using real words?