☐008

𝘖𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ( 𝘠𝘦𝘴 ) ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Chaewon, hurry or we're going to be late."

It was currently eight in the night, after a long day at the university, here Chaewon was getting ready for Jeno's party instead of sleeping in and watching tv shows with Iris.

It had been officially a week since their fake relationship, and their get to know me project, Chaewon may have hand some things to add to her list book of everything Jeno.

And now, she was headed to a party.

It was already known where Hyeri was going to be, with Sohee. The two of them obviously had something going on, so why were they not dating.

The door to the bathroom burst open, and in walked Iris, she gasped, taking in Chaewon, "Okay who are you and where's Chaewon."

She rolled her eyes, "Hyeri made me wear this, I made a promise if I got a boyfriend and he threw a party then I'd wear it."

She frowned in discomfort, fixing the lace black tube dress "But I don't know, is it alright." Iris squealed as she bounced on over, shaking her head and opening one of the makeup drawers, "How about dark red lipstick, I see you got the base down, glittery eyeshadow is a must."

She rambled as she took things out.

"Oh, she turned towards Chaewon, "It's kiss proof, you know in case you and Jeno you know—" she wiggled her brows, "—Do the deed."

Chaewon rolled her eyes as she fixed the small earrings on her ears, "We are not doing anything of that sort, if we have to pretend make out then sure, but I'm not—"

She stopped. Iris smirked, "You're not..." she waited for her to finish the words.

"Having sex you nasty." Chaewon hissed at her, groaning at her friends laughter.

"You're so cute you know that." Iris smiled, "But for what it's worth, I think he's a really good guy, fake relationship or not, you two deserve to be friends."

That made Chaewon feel a bit better about this whole thing. Maybe they could do just that.

 Maybe they could do just that