☐006

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐, 𝘐-𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The next day, Chaewon had arrived at Jeno's house in a rather quiet mood. One because today was the day they were actually going to announce their supposed 'relationship'.

She had already told the girls this morning, and Hyeri most likely already told Hyeri. That was a rule that was already broken on the list, Jeno would understand right?

When she opened the door, she was met with the sight of an annoyed little girl, she looked about 7, and she resembled Jeno a lot.

She smiled at her, before she could try to think of anything to say, the little girl stuck out her tongue, "Go away!"

She slammed the door shut right in Chaewon's surprised face. Chaewon blinked as she stood there frozen from the interaction, what in the world just happened.

Before she could ring the doorbell again, the door opened and this time it was Jeno in front of her. He glanced back into the house, "Don't be mean Dae!"

Chaewon heard the voice of the little girl yell back, "Whatever!"

So Dae was her name.

When Jeno looked back at her, Chaewon noticed he had a jersey clutched in his hand, he held it up with a soft smile, "Swim meet today, I texted you my schedule."

Chaewon awkwardly smiled, "Oh...yeah I remember." She still felt a little awkward but she shook off her nerves, she flashed him a thin smile, "Sorry, I'm still a bit surprised at all of this."

Jeno smirked, "I don't bite, unless you want that." Chaewon rolled her eyes, "Stop...are we leaving?" Jeno nodded, he quickly looked back inside, "Dae, be good with your babysitter!"

The little didn't respond so Jeno just shrugged, closing the door as he walked out. Chaewon slipped to his side as they walked towards Jeno's car.

He opened the passenger seat for her, Chaewon blushed with a small smile. When Jeno got inside, he glanced at the rearview mirror. Chaewon was anxiously looking down at her hands.

Jeno looked away and started the engine. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what.

As they drove away from the house and entered into the street, the car ride was completely silent. That was alright, Jeno needed it to concentrate from the heavy heart beat raging against his chest.

When they arrived at the parking lot, Chaewon noticed it was almost empty. She looked around in wonder, "Where is everyone, this parking lot is always full."